LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Was Eddie D proud or pissed at the end of the game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know that Eddie is a very emotional guy and may have been trying to hold his pride in his nephew and not cry but I couldn't tell if that was it or he was pissed because he still thinks of the 9ers as his team and felt he should be still leading this team.
He was definitely holding back tears.
No he was loving every second of it. Back in the spotlight, and his baby back in the SB.

Good to see him back.
Definitely proud.

He still loves the team like the most rabid of fans. He can also see that his nephew has things in place earily similar to he did in the early 80s. Great coach, looking like a future star at QB, deep ass roster. Also a new stadium coming.
  • Jiks
I thought the same thing at first but as he kept talking I think he seemed a bit emotionally overwhelmed. Jed too, little guy looked like he was bout to shed some tears too.
No

Eddie D STILL loves his team and was emotional because he remembers all the bad things that were said about his family & the team. He was happy to see it all turned around.

still can't figure out why Harbaugh wasn't there? ?
I think he was proud and happy to be part of the celebration. I didnt see any anger at all.
Is this a serious thread?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think he was proud and happy to be part of the celebration. I didnt see any anger at all.

Exactly. He was very emotional but in a good way. And seeing Eddie D. after a 49er playoff win brought back some great memories!!!!

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Well, what I can say is I thought the supposed love between the siblings was very fake and awkward. You could cut the air between them with a knife. I was also amazed at how much Denise had aged. She looked like an 80 year old with extensive plastic surgery. She's only 66 (with extensive plastic surgery).

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Is this a serious thread?

lol.. seriously.. why would he be pissed?
Originally posted by ninerempire25:

he was scouting the next opponent already.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
No

Eddie D STILL loves his team and was emotional because he remembers all the bad things that were said about his family & the team. He was happy to see it all turned around.

he hates the media. he's not a speech guy, he's not a ceo type, he's not a dog and pony show type, he's not any of those. He's a gruff old school type that would rather tuck an black old niners sweater into his khakis and eat a $2 steak with his players than extoll the virtues of his team with the media.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
lol.. seriously.. why would he be pissed?

Like Shaj said earlier the speeches they gave to each other seemed really awkward and it looked like Jed was the only one happy to be there.
Did any one catch Denise asking Gore to 'give mama a kiss'. Like Gore is her son. I think Denise has a big heart too like Eddie.
Share 49ersWebzone