There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NaVorro Bowman is THE MAN!

I just wanted to give props where props are due. This guy took over on that last drive and single-handedly sealed the game for us by knocking down 2 passes out of the last 3 plays. (Pun not intended).

So glad we locked this guy up long term! Him and Patrick are the heart and soul of our defense.
Beast!!!
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for 49Fever.
Know what ? He's playing much better than willis
Un be lie ve able
And he's all ours for the next 5 years
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,827
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Know what ? He's playing much better than willis
Un be lie ve able

Good call ALLTime!

So very glad he's locked up. Man, do we have a good FO or what!
So glad he and Willis will be the Interior of our defense for years to come....
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Know what ? He's playing much better than willis
Un be lie ve able

Willis had 12 tackles today.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I just wanted to give props where props are due. This guy took over on that last drive and single-handedly sealed the game for us by knocking down 2 passes out of the last 3 plays. (Pun not intended).

So glad we locked this guy up long term! Him and Patrick are the heart and soul of our defense.

Wait, didn't Brooks knock down one of those passes? Or were there three passes deflected on that drive -- 2 by Bowman, 1 by Brooks?
Brooks knocked down the 3rd and 4. Bowman the 4th and 4.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I just wanted to give props where props are due. This guy took over on that last drive and single-handedly sealed the game for us by knocking down 2 passes out of the last 3 plays. (Pun not intended).

So glad we locked this guy up long term! Him and Patrick are the heart and soul of our defense.

Brooks was also an unsung here in this one. Two key batted down balls and a crushing hit on Ryan at the end.
He stuffed a few runs at the line and in the backfield too.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Know what ? He's playing much better than willis
Un be lie ve able

Willis had 12 tackles today.
49erfever... why he is better than willis.. but Willis had 12 tackles.. dude!! smh..
Willis is leader our defense team period!!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Brooks knocked down the 3rd and 4. Bowman the 4th and 4.

Yep!! Brooks did smah on ryan down that his hurt arm.. hehe!! ... then Bowman gave us safe for defense victory! Good job of both!!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,850
beast