Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Well I already know their gameplan.

A.) Intermediate throws to Roddy White
B.)Take the big shots to Julio Jones
C.)Throw to Tony Gonzalez in the Red Zone
D.)Pound it up the middle with Michael Turner
E.)Hit them with lighting to the outside with Rodgers

We know all of that is coming. It's obvious. Can we stop it? That's the question

You forgot F. Always pass the ball to Tony Gonzalez on 3rd down.

Doesnt matter if we give them a notebook with all the plays we are going to in implement in order, they are going to get destroyed. They dont even deserve to be on the same field with us. They should just hope that we dont destroy them too badly
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
We will make them eat their words and make them like it.

The Falcons are straight trippin why would you give a team like ours billboard material. They must be real scurred brah they have talked garb about our O and our D.
As Berman is fond of saying... and thats why they play the games, what you know is one thing, however, you unless they are physicist and know the CHAOS theory, you can't predict variables. We will see if they realize just how fast Kaep is. If they won't curl up after DG hits them etc. Might be the game that Moss breaks out if they decide to bracket and focus on VD and Crabs so much. Plus the X factor of another breaking out-LMJ
[ Edited by WildBill on Jan 19, 2013 at 10:41 PM ]
Fellow Niners Fans, this is called "inside out insecurity". The falcons insecurities, which are buried inside of their minds and souls are starting to come out in the form of bravado and psuedo-knowledge, or one upsmanship, if you will. Believe me when I say that the hope of being able to play on the same field with the Niners, will be swiftly dashed on the first contact and that same hope will be permanently extinguished once those hits come more often and with more cruel and devastating intentions. There is a reason the Niners are 4 point favorites in THEIR crib.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
even if they know what we are doing they still have to stop it

DING!
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Mike Tyson, "Everybody's got a plan, until they get hit".

Exactly. This is why we do well against high flying offensive teams with average defenses. We keep hitting them, they get staggered and cant recover.
Thats rich! When kaps in the pistol our coachs and offense dont always know where its going. If they really think they know whats coming they're gonna get burned badly! Its a reactionary offense designed to attack the places that are vacated by the defense. I think they are scared. Imo!
Damnit where's my box of Crunch'n'Munch ?!?!

Their defense is soft as s**t.

I dont think this game is even close.

10-28 49ers.
I know I'm gonna sh** tomorrow....but the question is....can I stop it????
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

That is very funny . Damnable near woke everyone up laughing
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

That is very funny . Damnable near woke everyone up laughing
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
even if they know what we are doing they still have to stop it

This
Share 49ersWebzone