There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

falcons say they already know our plays and if we are going to run or pass

I just hope the offense doesn't lay a stinker like they did against Seattle. That would be embarrassing
Mike Tyson, "Everybody's got a plan, until they get hit".
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If they spy, which they should, we can predict coverage usually from their MLB. This may open up, or unmask Coverages in regards to TE and RBs.

I hope VD eats his Wheaties, he could be the key to the game tomorrow. If they are using a spy, he'll likely be the biggest beneficiary of it. Him and Delanie Walker, its like the Wizard of Oz, one guy needs to find the ability to get open, the other guy needs to discover a set of hands and it has to happen before kickoff tomorrow. :P
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for Wrathman.
We will make them eat their words and make them like it.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
We will make them eat their words and make them like it.

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Mike Tyson, "Everybody's got a plan, until they get hit".

.
If they did have that advantage why would they admit it?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
If they spy, which they should, we can predict coverage usually from their MLB. This may open up, or unmask Coverages in regards to TE and RBs.

I hope VD eats his Wheaties, he could be the key to the game tomorrow. If they are using a spy, he'll likely be the biggest beneficiary of it. Him and Delanie Walker, its like the Wizard of Oz, one guy needs to find the ability to get open, the other guy needs to discover a set of hands and it has to happen before kickoff tomorrow. :P

If the Falcons spy Kaep, means they are game planning hard to stop the run from Kaep. Which means their all their LBs will play downhill on play actions and open up the middle of the field for TE releases and RB running routed out of back field.

Will be a chess game.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
If they did have that advantage why would they admit it?

Exactly!

They scurred
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
If they did have that advantage why would they admit it?

Exactly!

They scurred

Its a poor attempt at posturing, that's all it is.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
If they did have that advantage why would they admit it?

Exactly!

They scurred

Its a poor attempt at posturing, that's all it is.

Well put.

Like you said, if they really felt like they had this over us, they would not want us too know.
Well I already know their gameplan.

A.) Intermediate throws to Roddy White
B.)Take the big shots to Julio Jones
C.)Throw to Tony Gonzalez in the Red Zone
D.)Pound it up the middle with Michael Turner
E.)Hit them with lighting to the outside with Rodgers

We know all of that is coming. It's obvious. Can we stop it? That's the question
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Well I already know their gameplan.

A.) Intermediate throws to Roddy White
B.)Take the big shots to Julio Jones
C.)Throw to Tony Gonzalez in the Red Zone
D.)Pound it up the middle with Michael Turner
E.)Hit them with lighting to the outside with Rodgers

We know all of that is coming. It's obvious. Can we stop it? That's the question

Don't forget those WR screens they like to throw when DB's are in soft coverage. Like you said, they are not hard to figure out.

Our D just needs to execute.
As long as we don't make any stupid mistakes, we win. All their talk is just gobble gobble turkey.
They're trying to talk tough because they think they're bad dudes. -Even if they know every play we're doing, they don't have the proper defensive personnel to even stop us, specially with Abraham playing on that weak ankle (who didn't even finish last week's game when the game was on the line).

These guys are just like GB, carrying that b******t "underdogs" mentality, and it will only ride them until how long they choose to embrace it the moment something goes wrong.