LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

falcons say they already know our plays and if we are going to run or pass

Shop Find 49ers gear online
#LoadOfSh*t
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Ohhh noes!! Lol
Cool story, bro. Next step is you actually stopping it.
Basically they're going to have a spy out there to stay on Kaepernick, however that means either Kaepernick will have more time to throw the ball, or there will be more loose coverage downfield and more opportunities for big passing plays, eitherway they're going to struggle to handle this offense.
Even if they know we are running, out Oline is so nasty they will get errr dunn
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Basically they're going to have a spy out there to stay on Kaepernick, however that means either Kaepernick will have more time to throw the ball, or there will be more loose coverage downfield and more opportunities for big passing plays, eitherway they're going to struggle to handle this offense.

If they spy, which they should, we can predict coverage usually from their MLB. This may open up, or unmask Coverages in regards to TE and RBs.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
this is gonna be good
  • jrg
  • Veteran
They can know our plays all they want....but can they stop them?

I think kaep can out run the spy as well. he did it a few times vs green bay
Get back on the plane...lets go home. After watching the Harbaugh Family Roundtable Discussion I think the part where Jack talks about how Ali wanted someones respect so after he hit the guy, Ali would ask the guy, "What's my name?" Again and again. Ali hits the guy and the guy starts to fall, and Ali holds the guy up till he can stand on his own. He again asks the guy, "What's my name?" If Atlanta wants the respect they think they deserve, then they need to come get it. Talk is talk, that's all it is; words. Action is what gets it done. Action is what makes people notice you. Action is what makes you a champion. Action is how you earn it.

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible." -Seven Pillars of Wisdom

Do or do not there is no try-Yoda
Atlanta knows nothin'
The Falcons are scared. Plan and simple. That's why they keep running their mouth. If they did know when the Niners are gonna run or pass on each, why would they even say anything. Scared. Lol
Sounds like Freddy P. Soft has infiltrated the ATL locker room.
Its called a read option for a reason. The QB reacts to the defense...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KegBert:
Sounds like Freddy P. Soft has infiltrated the ATL locker room.

This
Share 49ersWebzone