LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO EXCITED! I'M SO....SCARED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!

LETS GET IT DONE NINERS!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Falcons = the Shooter
49ers = Angry mob

Why would you be scared? If we didnt have to flukey a$$ fumbles last year, we would never be nervous for another playoff game. Honestly, we should be repeat superbowl champions. Its time for us to walk into Atlanta, take our George Halas trophy, and move the eff on to New Orleans. Im sick of waiting for this game, its just prolonging the inevitable.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Why would you be scared? If we didnt have to flukey a$$ fumbles last year, we would never be nervous for another playoff game. Honestly, we should be repeat superbowl champions. Its time for us to walk into Atlanta, take our George Halas trophy, and move the eff on to New Orleans. Im sick of waiting for this game, its just prolonging the inevitable.

KRONOS

HAS

SPOKEN

Originally posted by Kronos2560:
10-5-1

[ Edited by zillabeast on Jan 19, 2013 at 7:04 PM ]
lets take it to the house!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
this was michael crabtree's hotel room last saturday night?

Enough. None of this is funny. If you have a comment like this in your mind, leave it there. I've already warned other posters for ill-fated comments such as this. Consider yourself among them.
I'm just at the point where if they made, I watched it, if they've written, I've read it. Probably won't eat much for the next 24 hours. Let's just play the damn game. NFL films has a Harbaugh special right now.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:

I'm NOT a role model?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Not gonna jizz myself until I see a Niner hoisting the Lombardi trophy

This
Originally posted by KEGster:

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." -Shane Falco, The Replacements

One of the simplest, yet best football movie quotes of all time.
Originally posted by VDSF:
<div class="video youtube-F8UYGQeavRw"><object width="500" height="304" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/F8UYGQeavRw&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F8UYGQeavRw&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /></object>
</div>
I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!

LETS GET IT DONE NINERS!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great song, sir! Had me jamming while reading! Fired up
Share 49ersWebzone