49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 560 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k
MAn where is the facemask or tacklign by the face call to negate that fumble, he twisted him all the way around
These mistakes need to stop.
Pathetic
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Just when we get something going we shoot ourselves in the foot.
wheres the f**king facemask calls??? seriously...
Unbelievable
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
f**king refs screwing us out of this game.... i hate this

Its not the refs. Its our own players
fumble
Making mistakes.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
of course we NEVER get the forward progress is stopped call.

I know.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,735
He should have just went to the ground
f**k
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
please tell me they blew the whistle.

I heard the whistle, I heard it..WTF!
YOUR BOY DELANIE JUST STANDING THERE LIKE A RETARD!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone