There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Ray Ratto is picking the Ravens. Stupid fat piece of crap traitor. I hate listening to him. He's always trying to be funny, but never is.

Was he another "team of destiny" person?
Wasn't too many years ago I was just happy when the media talked about the Niners. We were so bad that they totally ignored us. I would've been happy just to be in the game & being talked about. Not anymore. I'm sick of all the Ravens' crap and I want to win this game more than ever!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We're going to kick their asses.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ray Ratto is picking the Ravens. Stupid fat piece of crap traitor. I hate listening to him. He's always trying to be funny, but never is.

i call him Mr. Negative, cause he is always a nancy no matter the topic or no matter how good it looks.
Originally posted by Beeker:
Anyone else think the 49ers will run a full out option at least once today?

I could see that. You know Jim is going to do a few things that John hasnt seen. Full option, CK catching a pass, there will be minor wrinkles as in every game, but a few that have us cheering or screaming at the TV, "You idiots, what was THAT?" should be expected.
Originally posted by Jcool:

No, here's what he wrote:

Ray Ratto, CSN Bay Area
Ravens 23, 49ers 21: Two teams that like to punch other teams in the mouth, and the Ravens will get in the first and last shot. … And Go, Pelicans!"
Chris Berman turned on our team. Never again to I want to hear him referred to as a 49ers "fan".
Man Delanie Walker better catch every ball today because he should be getting open a lot vs. their linebackers. He could be the X Factor.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Chris Berman turned on our team. Never again to I want to hear him referred to as a 49ers "fan".

u miss the fact that he doing a reverse jinx
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Cant sleep.

Its like Christmas, but with the potential of your gift being a kick in the nuts.

Its an odd feeling ive never had before. 50% Excitement and 50% Anxiety. Today is either going to be one of the greatest days of your sports fan life, or one of the worst.

Ditto

Same. It's like the best feeling ever knowing we finally made it. Coupled with the horrible thought of tainting that perfect 5-0 record. Damnit this is killing me.
  • Crown
  • Veteran
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

does that qaulify for a quality post?

I saw that. I immediately took solace in the fact that Ratto picked the Rockies to win the NL West in 2010 around early September, I think it was. How'd that turn out for him?
my armpit are sweating like crazy
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Anyone else think the 49ers will run a full out option at least once today?

I could see that. You know Jim is going to do a few things that John hasnt seen. Full option, CK catching a pass, there will be minor wrinkles as in every game, but a few that have us cheering or screaming at the TV, "You idiots, what was THAT?" should be expected.

I'm sure my wife and I will both be screaming at the TV today ... me - I'll be screaming about the non-holding calls against the Smith boys. Her - anything that looks wrong

Ratto, lol
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home