There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I'm feeling my usual sick feeling before the game.

This. I could barely sleep and hardly ate any breakfast. Now, it's close to lunch time and I'm no where near hungry. My stomach and nerves are shot.
been on & off this site since end of 2000. seems like soo long ago. just need to say today is the culmination of all changes thru that time - good n bad. win or lose - i love my squad!!!

NINERS. ALL f**kIN DAY...

-craig
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Is anyone else getting teary eyed at the drop of a hat this morning??? Lol...man

Yes .... Dammit .....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,085
Originally posted by craigyboy:
been on & off this site since end of 2000. seems like soo long ago. just need to say today is the culmination of all changes thru that time - good n bad. win or lose - i love my squad!!!

NINERS. ALL f**kIN DAY...

-craig

So much ghey on the CBS set
Another one to add to the idiot on-Flacco's-jock Lewis-is-the-second-coming-of-Moses list ... Phil Simms
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,691
Originally posted by Beeker:
Another one to add to the idiot on-Flacco's-jock Lewis-is-the-second-coming-of-Moses list ... Phil Simms

would you expect anything less from Phil Simms?
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 13,155
Just win the game.
Originally posted by Tman:
So much ghey on the CBS set

I knew I couldnt take 4 hours of it, had to turn on something useless for a few hours.
One of my favorite Ravens facts: The players refer to Lewis as "The Great Mufasa." Hilarious.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Another one to add to the idiot on-Flacco's-jock Lewis-is-the-second-coming-of-Moses list ... Phil Simms

would you expect anything less from Phil Simms?

No.
F**k all the haters and doubters. We do our f**kin talking on the field. Game could go either way but I have all the confidence in the World that if we play our game, we"ll win. F**k Ray Lewis and the Ravens. This SB is ours. Go 49ers baby!!!!!!!!
Seems like the entire planet is picking the Ravens and everybody riding on that annoying b*****d Ray Lewis. Just win niners and send that loser off into the sunset 1-1 in the superbowl.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
One of my favorite Ravens facts: The players refer to Lewis as "The Great Mufasa." Hilarious.

Too bad Mufasa dies.
"This is the opportunity for Patrick Willis to take the torch from Ray Lewis".

P-Willis is gonna snatch the torch from Ray Ray and beat him over the head with it!