There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Noooooooo ..... Miller isn't being held AT ALL!!!!

Originally posted by Beeker:

lol. he was trying to turn around but couldn't. He should've raised his arms to draw attention, but there is no way the refs didn't see that s**t.
Originally posted by djgtek:
anyone know where i can rematch the whole game? haven't seen a link yet...

replaying on NFLN at 5pm PST today.
Originally posted by Beeker:

BULL$HIT!!!!!
Originally posted by Wrathman:
BULL$HIT!!!!!

Looks like he might've been trying to throw his hands up but they were holding his arms down too.
BULL$HIT!!!!!

Lol ... sorry, I forgot to indicate SEVERE SARCASM in my post....
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Looks like he might've been trying to throw his hands up but they were holding his arms down too.

Looks like Larry Grant got a bit of a hold on him, too ... I thought there was a block in the back as well on Wilhoite, but after watching this about 50 times .... eh. Needless to say (stupid phrase, isn't it?) - not a TD.
[ Edited by Beeker on Feb 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
BULL$HIT!!!!!

Miller needs to realize that hopping up and down is not how you draw the refs attention, he needs to FALL to the ground if he being held that badly. The Ravens did a great job of taking advantage of the horrible officials they had at the Super Bowl. Which is part of winning.
John harbough celebrate makes me sick, the way he is acting at the parade! Brothers hey, it's war!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Miller needs to realize that hopping up and down is not how you draw the refs attention, he needs to FALL to the ground if he being held that badly. The Ravens did a great job of taking advantage of the horrible officials they had at the Super Bowl. Which is part of winning.

everyone should've held on that last free kick return by Ginn. Refs weren't calling anything anyway.

I get the fact that they want to impact the game as little as possible, but c'mon, this s**t was just ridiculous. On the safety / punt alone, there were over 5 obvious holding calls that should've been made.
that return never happens is Costanzo and Jones were still on the team. True story.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 49ers have played from an early deficit in both playoff games so far. I think they score first today, and never trail.

I concur

Ive always thought this throughout the playoffs. Once the 9ers take the lead, they dont let go of it. If Crabs did get that TD, the 9ers D would have stopped Flacco and co from getting anywhere near FG territory.
OMG GUYZ THIS MADE ME SICK! The nerve!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

SMH ......