There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

I am exiting.. a parting thought.. this was Ray's last ride... Suggs, Ed Reed and Ngata.. part of a defense that has been stellar for 10 years deserved it.

San Fran will have more chances.. that is obvious...

Hope you make it to the Big Game next year !
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
But if your just here to incite members i would say its time to move on and celebrate with your fellow fans.

On your BTW, It shouldn't have been a 5 yard penalty for hitting Akers, it actually should have been a 15 yarder because when a kickers leg is still in the air he is extremely vulnerable to injury and Akers leg was in the air when he got rolled up, its a safety rule similar to the one you want Flacco protected by but unfortunatly the tackle on flacco started inbounds so there is no rule against that. unless he had taken more then 2 steps which he had not. I have no problem saying we got beat, but by the better team I will not admit. The reason people are angry about the final pass was the same exact type of penalty had been called on the opposite side of the field and put the Ravens in position to score. Its a legimate argument but it makes no difference anymore. The game and the season is over. Now go back to your Ravens sites.

Originally posted by TheTruth52:
I am exiting.. a parting thought.. this was Ray's last ride... Suggs, Ed Reed and Ngata.. part of a defense that has been stellar for 10 years deserved it.

San Fran will have more chances.. that is obvious...

Hope you make it to the Big Game next year !

This ..... was almost gracious to me. Acknowledging that the Ravens probably didn't deserve to win, and that it was Moses Lewis last game, most likely Ed Reed's as well. Admitting that our beloved 49ers have the better chance of getting back to the SB. Huh .....
Originally posted by Beeker:
This ..... was almost gracious to me. Acknowledging that the Ravens probably didn't deserve to win, and that it was Moses Lewis last game, most likely Ed Reed's as well. Admitting that our beloved 49ers have the better chance of getting back to the SB. Huh .....

Much improved from earlier posts.
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by Bmorefan:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Just leave. Enjoy it.


Why didnt you tell me that a week ago?...noooooo you guys gave me the buisness. How Old the Ravens were.....How Kaep was going to run all over us. I got so much flack and now you want me to leave. No one asked me to leave then.

Okay, I'll bite.

The Niners played a terrible first half. Chris Culliver was obviously out of his head, and it showed on the field. The back end of our D looked bad, and most of that is on Chris.

Now, putz...we'll get to why most Niner fans are livid with the officiating. A Raven (Williams, #29) shoved an official...and didn't draw a flag. The rule book says he should have been ejected. Ray Lewis PUNCHED Delanie Walker after the whistle...no flag. On Jacoby Jones' record setting return, he raced right through Bruce Miller's lane...while Miller was being held by two Ravens...4 fist gulls of jersey, no flag.

But the killer is this: Chris Culliver is flagged for PI on a play where he did largely the same thing that Jimmy Smith did to Crabtree.the only difference? Culliver was turned and looking for the ball. Smith just grabbed Crabtree's jersey and wouldn't let go.

Are we frustrated? You bet. Did our team miss a BOATLOAD of opportunities? Absolutely. Are you being a completely classless troll right now? You bet.

When your team loses over half of its 22 pending free agents, falls to pieces, and self destructs, I will laugh myself silly. And when I do, I'll have comfort in the fact that you'll likely be hiding in the corner of your mom's basement in a Stabby McOnearm jersey, fapping to this years Super Bowl highlights.

Beat it, scrub.



I think if you and I ever watched a game together, the planet would explode.

I agree amigo. It would tear a hole in the space/time continuum.

If you, me and Corey watched a game together, the atmosphere would ignite.

If you, Stacey, me and Corey watched a game together, it would create a singularity that would engulf all opposing fans, whisking them off to another dimension.

We gotta make this happen bro
http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/0ap1000000136103/article/san-francisco-49ers-window-of-opportunity-only-just-opening

Helluva an article.

Then there's the roster. Staley, Mike Iupati, Boone, Anthony Davis, Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Kaepernick, Brooks, Bowman, Willis, Aldon Smith, Ray McDonald and Carlos Rogers are all locked up for at least the next two seasons. Guys like Justin Smith and Jonathan Goodwin are aging (Smith and Goodwin have just a year left on their respective deals), but San Francisco has a staggering 14 picks in April's draft with which to bolster depth.
Originally posted by cciowa:
some fans here know why we lost and it had nothing to do with refs and all that b******t conspiracy blather. we were out played, out bullied, out coached, out punched and in the hours after the game led by our coach,,, we got outclassed with all of the whiny b***hing about refs

Originally posted by Beeker:

Come on man.. Flacco was well out of bounds when he was hit.. are you making up rules now.. as for Akers he did NOT get rolled up..the defender did not run or roll into his planted leg or any part of the Kicker.. Akers fell back as if off balance after the kick and might have brushed the defender who was on the ground.. MIGHT...

If you are crying for a 50/50 at best holding on the 4th and goal pass that landed a yard out of bounds..you must be willing to also appeal for the late hit out of bounds on Flacco in 3rd and goal.. cannot have your cake and eat it..
Why am I not surprised you didnt truly leave?
Originally posted by dangerbird:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:


this is for you guys, cheer up.


lmao

ok

I lol'd
Former NFL vice-president of officiating Mike Pereira said the correct call was made.

"Both players were hand fighting and when you look at this play in real-time, there's not enough to call pass interference against either player," Pereira wrote Monday for FoxSports.com. "Smith had a quick grab and Crabtree had a quick push-off. Smith went down on the play and the pass fell incomplete.

Come on now...
Originally posted by TheTruth52:
Former NFL vice-president of officiating Mike Pereira said the correct call was made.

"Both players were hand fighting and when you look at this play in real-time, there's not enough to call pass interference against either player," Pereira wrote Monday for FoxSports.com. "Smith had a quick grab and Crabtree had a quick push-off. Smith went down on the play and the pass fell incomplete.

Come on now...


Agree, wasnt pass intereference.

It was holding. Clear and blatant.
Your Cornerback held intentionally and you can tell. He held Crab on purpose to save the TD, which would have been smart. Just was never called for it.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Agree, wasnt pass intereference.

It was holding. Clear and blatant.
Your Cornerback held intentionally and you can tell. He held Crab on purpose to save the TD, which would have been smart. Just was never called for it.

Dont waste your time, it will just keep him around here longer....
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Agree, wasnt pass intereference.

It was holding. Clear and blatant.
Your Cornerback held intentionally and you can tell. He held Crab on purpose to save the TD, which would have been smart. Just was never called for it.

Can't be holding.. ball was in the air.. try again..
[ Edited by TheTruth52 on Feb 4, 2013 at 9:25 PM ]