There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

the refs were clearly for BAL without a doubt, it was completely unfair, jerome booger and crew have no business being there!!!!!!!
Why couldn't Gire just finish that run at the end

Gore would probably have 30 more career rushing TDs if the guy just finished his long runs lol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Why couldn't Gire just finish that run at the end

Gore would probably have 30 more career rushing TDs if the guy just finished his long runs lol

we should have just ran it once or twice more with him and we win!
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
let see how many of these band wagoners are going to leave after today game.

They aren't gone FAST ENOUGH for me ... some very ILL shizzle was said during the game by Niner Fan ?
The one that still has me shaking my head, was the poster who only wanted to awaken tomorrow, to read
that the plane -- Niners -- had gone down.



Serious or NOT, certain things are better left unstated.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by rk1642:
Originally posted by merm49:
Gotta love the trolls. Put Alex Smith in Down 28-6 and we lose the game going away.

Kaep is a star, and brought us to the brink of victory with his incredible play. It's not his fault Roman s**t the bed first and goal to go or that the refs swallowed their whistle on a holding call when literally every chance they got to flag the niners (except on the Soap hit on Flacco rolling out) they threw the flag.


Your not a star in my eyes until you win the bowl.

Why all the love for Kaep tonight? Did he not have any part in this loss? I just don't get the blind love he gets? I get the potential and the big plays but am I to disregard the bad as well? What did he do in the first half (6 points). Did he not throw a huge pick? Did he not cost us to's that we really needed?

Yeah, he helped in the comeback but didn't the special teams help out with a huge punt return spotting our O at the 20? Didn't our D get a huge fumble recovery putting the ball inside their 30?

Whatever, I place blame on all phases in this game. The O stunk it up in the fist half and put us in another hole. Our D played subpar again. And our coachs didn't adjust fast enough.

Tough loss to take but I'm hopeful we can make it back for another great run at it next year. Time is ticking though.

was dan marino a star? How about Warren Moon? or Elway before Shanahan got there? All 3 QBs were hall of famers and only one of them got a couple rings at the end and he was still a HOFer. Kaep isn't elite yet without a Super Bowl win but he is a star


They weren't 49ers were they? Thats all I focus on and could give a rats ass about other players. Our standards are we win Superbowls and make stars!

Joe had the weak arm, and Marino did. Everybody and their left nut was taking Marino over Joe but who has the rings? Its as simple as that, one guy took what he had and got it done over and over again. The other guy couldn't. You like flash? or want a ring? I'll take the ring and others can have the stats and the bravado and whatever else all that is.
that last drive was drawn to be won by the niners and they failed, the refs failed it sucked all around
Originally posted by mryan1004:
that last drive was drawn to be won by the niners and they failed, the refs failed it sucked all around

Should have put the ball on the ground in Gore's hands. What happened to the creative running plays that were so good for us in the redzone? We passed 3 times instead and put the game in the hands of the officials. Ravens db's were mugging Crabtree, and no way were the officials going to call PI that late in the game.
we couldve run it in easily....sad...real sad
Draw play on one of the last plays would've been a TD.
Originally posted by rk1642:
They weren't 49ers were they? Thats all I focus on and could give a rats ass about other players. Our standards are we win Superbowls and make stars!

Joe had the weak arm, and Marino did. Everybody and their left nut was taking Marino over Joe but who has the rings? Its as simple as that, one guy took what he had and got it done over and over again. The other guy couldn't. You like flash? or want a ring? I'll take the ring and others can have the stats and the bravado and whatever else all that is.

We run more in the final frame with Kaep or Gore and I think we score and I think we win. This is year 3 coming up and we were 5 yards away. I think it is safe to say we have plenty of stars on this team including our QB but I agree we need to win. That said, we need to give our team half a chance after yet another great season.
Originally posted by mryan1004:
we couldve run it in easily....sad...real sad


True enough. Wanted us to run it more but then our clock management wasnt't the best once again. Its the little things that add up and can bite when you least can afford it.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by rk1642:
They weren't 49ers were they? Thats all I focus on and could give a rats ass about other players. Our standards are we win Superbowls and make stars!

Joe had the weak arm, and Marino did. Everybody and their left nut was taking Marino over Joe but who has the rings? Its as simple as that, one guy took what he had and got it done over and over again. The other guy couldn't. You like flash? or want a ring? I'll take the ring and others can have the stats and the bravado and whatever else all that is.

We run more in the final frame with Kaep or Gore and I think we score and I think we win. This is year 3 coming up and we were 5 yards away. I think it is safe to say we have plenty of stars on this team including our QB but I agree we need to win. That said, we need to give our team half a chance after yet another great season.

Fair enough.
Originally posted by rk1642:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
we couldve run it in easily....sad...real sad


True enough. Wanted us to run it more but then our clock management wasnt't the best once again. Its the little things that add up and can bite when you least can afford it.

no doubt, beyond the first half we could have won, and we should have pounded it in at the end
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Super Bowl 48 champs

Book it


48 AND 49
may we speak the oath and seal it with a shot of whiskey...
Originally posted by dangerbird:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Super Bowl 48 champs

Book it


48 AND 49
may we speak the oath and seal it with a shot of whiskey...