LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Alex Smith will live in 49er lore forever with the Saints game last year.

Kaep would be remember as the first SB loser in 49er history.

Ironic, isn't it?

That is what you call......

KARMA!

go f**k yourself

Why so mad.

Just stating a fact.

Isn't that a fact?

post #4322
Don't understand the beef with Kaepernick! I love this kid. We did NOT lose this game because of CK. No way. Forget Alex Smith, he's an after thought and five miles in the rear view mirror.

This team has other problems like the need to augment the defensive line so they don't get so worn down at the end of the season.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
You're such a great Raven fan that you are on a message board after winning the Super Bowl. Get out of here, troll.

Your absolutely right......... I will let you guys sit here and blame the ref's.......couldnt be that the Niners were simply outplayed. I will leave now. Had my say. Next time though IF you ever make the super bowl again....remember this moment......remember how many of you ran your mouths.....remember how bad this feels. Dont worry though. Next year you guys will be head and shoulders better then the Ravens. You have a way better chance to get there then us. SO long for now.....I will let you have this moment....but I will come back
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Ironic, isn't it?

KARMA!

It would have been a better season of Smith went 1/13 on 3rd Down in the NFC championship

same result as a 1st and goal with no TDs, isn't it?

Smith will always be remembered for his many NFC championships and SBs

Ironic, isn't it?

KARMA!

go f**k yourself

Why so mad.

Just stating a fact.

Isn't that a fact?

And here you are, rubbing it in the faces of your fellow 49er fans after this heartbreaking loss. How cool you are. Everybody acknowledge how he's a Cool Guy. Congratulations. You sure told us.
double post
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Feb 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Bmorefan:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I know this is anger talking but. . . ..
Disappointed in Roman . Disappointed in the D . Fangio just didn't blitz as much as he should have, and no pass rush , and relied way too much on the front 4 getting pressure. Disappointed in Moss , just did not play tough AT ALL in my eyes. At some point even a decoy has to make the D pay!!!! Disappointed in our CB's, minus T. Brown. Cully is too inconsistent and Rogers just gets too out muscled. Disappointed in our entire WR's, minus Crabs. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME KNOW ONE OTHER THAN CRABS COULD GET OPEN?!?!?!?!? WHERE THE FUCC WAS A.J?!?!?!?! Totally disappointed in the refs. All game the Raven O-line was holding with no calls (from a crew who calls more holding penalties in the league). And if it were in the 3rd quarter that would have been pass interference in the endzone (unless it was a 49ers defender).

Now I'm no conspiracy nut. I certainly don't think there was a conspiracy here. However, I do think that there is a serious bias against west coast teams, in particular the 49ers. And that bias carries over into how games are officiated and scheduled.

But I will admit this though: this game has changed my mock drat (hence a reason I haven't released mines yet). D-line, WR, and the secondary will be major focuses in the upcoming draft, I can guarantee you that.

Come on guy......there is holding on every single play in every single game in the NFL....this is just loser talk.Your boy pee'ed his pants in the first half. Some freak thing like the lights going out helped him regain his composure....I will give him credit for that. But the moment was to big for him.
BS! The second half don't bare that out. That was clear interference, and had that been a 49ers defender it would have been called. Aldon was getting held ALL FUCCING NIGHT!! Now you Ravens, along with your self-righteous juiced up Ray Lewis, can call this whatever you want.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Originally posted by luis1985:
I rather not make it to the Super Bowl. Now our history is tainted by two things that made us awesome which was no interceptions and never lost a Super Bowl. Now its tainted. There is no guarantee that we are coming back even to the playoffs. This was our year to make it. For sure though Roman need to be fired ASAP IMO. We need DBs by free agency and draft by moving up big time. Also lots of Dline help.

Isn't that a little apocalyptic? It was a stinker turned great game - one in which the 49ers had their chances to win - and I am proud of what the 49ers have accomplished under Harbaugh. Kaepernick proved he belongs on the games biggest stage this is a team that has every chance of being a great one 5 years down the line. Sure, I could argue about the Ed Reed offside or the interference on Crabtree at the end, but the 49ers still had multiple shots to win it.

We saw a great performance by the o-line, a great performance by our future in Kaep, Davis, and Crabtree, and most of all we saw a resilient team.

Sure, losing sucks, but life goes on.

Do you know that your cold, passionless embracing of defeat just minutes after the game only makes the pain worse for those of us who actually care?? I can't even remotely relate to such an emotionless reaction just minutes after our team loses by a hair in the Superbowl. Reading your statements are like watching Roman call three pass plays in a row from the 5 yard line, disgusting.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Ironic, isn't it?

KARMA!

go f**k yourself

Why so mad.

Just stating a fact.

Isn't that a fact?

And here you are, rubbing it in the faces of your fellow 49er fans after this heartbreaking loss. How cool you are. Everybody acknowledge how he's a Cool Guy. Congratulations. You sure told us.

This guy is super cool!!!

What an awesome Niner fan

Ironic, isn't it?

KARMA!
You know what you can do with yourself, don't you?

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Ironic, isn't it?

KARMA!
You know what you can do with yourself, don't you?

is it post #4322 in this thread?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
People are saying Karma!
for what? seems like yall happy that the 49ers lost!
Super Bowl 48 champs

Book it
Gotta love the trolls. Put Alex Smith in Down 28-6 and we lose the game going away.

Kaep is a star, and brought us to the brink of victory with his incredible play. It's not his fault Roman s**t the bed first and goal to go or that the refs swallowed their whistle on a holding call when literally every chance they got to flag the niners (except on the Soap hit on Flacco rolling out) they threw the flag.
Roman is good for at least one bed s**tting per game. Our offense goes to complete s**t when we get inside the 10 yard line. Whether that's on roman, chryst or Morton its f**king horrible
Share 49ersWebzone