There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by KaepernickFan:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by nanticoke:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
You guys are ridiculous with this karma b******t.

And by the way these refs wouldn't have mattered if our defense played sound disciplined football in the first half. We couldn't even f**king tackle.

Kudos to almost coming back but damn...it was a poor display all around. No sense of urgency until it was too late.

+1

I take it your both Alex Smith haters? If so, welcome to Karma.

Yeah, We lost Bc we benched a SB quarterback

Ridiculous isn't it? Fact: Alex Smith has never gotten this team to the SB and never will. To say we lost because we benched him is just beyond retarded. The fanboys of Smith will follow him to whatever team he goes too and we"ll be finally free of their nonsense in no time.
Fact: Kaptain Kapow lost us this superbowl.

Not sure why you want to bash others.
good luck to you and alex on your new team, whoever it may be
Originally posted by Bmorefan:
Where is all those people who were talking ssmack for two weeks....where you at?

Hey pinhead, where do you live?
Originally posted by Bmorefan:
Where is all those people who were talking ssmack for two weeks....where you at?

f**k off
Originally posted by Bmorefan:
I said I would come back win or lose....we won. Go ahead amd flame away....To say you guys lost because of a no call on the last play is loser talk and you know it. What about the three plays before that. There were so many of you fans who were so sure of yourselves.....We are going to smoke'em. Over and over again I read so much crap. Absolutely no humility. Kaep this and Kaep that......If it wasnt for the lights going out it wouldnt have been as close and you know it. The boy pissed his pants in the first half. The lights going out allowed him to gather himself. You know its the truth. The Ravens calling card is defense....they stepped up when they had to. For teo weeks I read how your defense was going to eat the Ravens up....never happened. The game was won in the first half. You have a great QB there....you will win again......

Just leave. Enjoy it.
Alex Smith will live in 49er lore forever with the Saints game last year.

Kaep would be remember as the first SB loser in 49er history.

Ironic, isn't it?

That is what you call......






KARMA!
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by KaepernickFan:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by nanticoke:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
You guys are ridiculous with this karma b******t.

And by the way these refs wouldn't have mattered if our defense played sound disciplined football in the first half. We couldn't even f**king tackle.

Kudos to almost coming back but damn...it was a poor display all around. No sense of urgency until it was too late.

+1

I take it your both Alex Smith haters? If so, welcome to Karma.

Yeah, We lost Bc we benched a SB quarterback

Ridiculous isn't it? Fact: Alex Smith has never gotten this team to the SB and never will. To say we lost because we benched him is just beyond retarded. The fanboys of Smith will follow him to whatever team he goes too and we"ll be finally free of their nonsense in no time.
Fact: Kaptain Kapow lost us this superbowl.

Not sure why you want to bash others.

Fact: smith has ZERO NFC championships.

You need one of those to have a shot at the SB
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I know this is anger talking but. . . ..
Disappointed in Roman . Disappointed in the D . Fangio just didn't blitz as much as he should have, and no pass rush , and relied way too much on the front 4 getting pressure. Disappointed in Moss , just did not play tough AT ALL in my eyes. At some point even a decoy has to make the D pay!!!! Disappointed in our CB's, minus T. Brown. Cully is too inconsistent and Rogers just gets too out muscled. Disappointed in our entire WR's, minus Crabs. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME KNOW ONE OTHER THAN CRABS COULD GET OPEN?!?!?!?!? WHERE THE FUCC WAS A.J?!?!?!?! Totally disappointed in the refs. All game the Raven O-line was holding with no calls (from a crew who calls more holding penalties in the league). And if it were in the 3rd quarter that would have been pass interference in the endzone (unless it was a 49ers defender).

Now I'm no conspiracy nut. I certainly don't think there was a conspiracy here. However, I do think that there is a serious bias against west coast teams, in particular the 49ers. And that bias carries over into how games are officiated and scheduled.

But I will admit this though: this game has changed my mock drat (hence a reason I haven't released mines yet). D-line, WR, and the secondary will be major focuses in the upcoming draft, I can guarantee you that.

Come on guy......there is holding on every single play in every single game in the NFL....this is just loser talk.Your boy pee'ed his pants in the first half. Some freak thing like the lights going out helped him regain his composure....I will give him credit for that. But the moment was to big for him.
Why do people keep saying we threw it 4 times on the first and goal at the end? We ran it once and threw it 3 times, which is reasonable.
Well i mean i like just want Deion and Irvin said, stop trying to put the blame on others. After this season, Alex will be gone. Kaep will be the starter, Justin is having surgery, and we have contract issues.

This was our time and we didnt get it done. Stop talking about the last 4 play calls cost us the game. No dammit, the entire first half b******t cost us the game. we played catch up the entire game. So really just those 4 plays cost us the game. Give me a break.

That last drive and pass, like Irvin said, Crabs slowed up, Kaep wanted the fade, Crabs wanted the fade. And just like Deion said, what did crabtree do after that play, absolutely nothing. when do u see a WR get held, then say nuthing. I mean come on, The d messed up, playcalling at times, but stop with the babying and avoiding of Kaep not being able to "help get it done".

and once again if someone misreads, i'll say it again, Kaep helped in in the loss, just as much as the other facets of our team. He is not oblivious.
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Alex Smith will live in 49er lore forever with the Saints game last year.

Kaep would be remember as the first SB loser in 49er history.

Ironic, isn't it?

That is what you call......






KARMA!

It would have been a better season of Smith went 1/13 on 3rd Down in the NFC championship
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by KaepernickFan:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by nanticoke:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
You guys are ridiculous with this karma b******t.

And by the way these refs wouldn't have mattered if our defense played sound disciplined football in the first half. We couldn't even f**king tackle.

Kudos to almost coming back but damn...it was a poor display all around. No sense of urgency until it was too late.

+1

I take it your both Alex Smith haters? If so, welcome to Karma.

Yeah, We lost Bc we benched a SB quarterback

Ridiculous isn't it? Fact: Alex Smith has never gotten this team to the SB and never will. To say we lost because we benched him is just beyond retarded. The fanboys of Smith will follow him to whatever team he goes too and we"ll be finally free of their nonsense in no time.
Fact: Kaptain Kapow lost us this superbowl.

Not sure why you want to bash others.

Fact: smith has ZERO NFC championships.

You need one of those to have a shot at the SB

lol true that brother. true that.
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Alex Smith will live in 49er lore forever with the Saints game last year.

Kaep would be remember as the first SB loser in 49er history.

Ironic, isn't it?

That is what you call......






KARMA!

Alex Smith will be remembered as a QB that held back this team for 8 years. Kap's legacy is just beginning.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Just leave. Enjoy it.


Why didnt you tell me that a week ago?...noooooo you guys gave me the buisness. How Old the Ravens were.....How Kaep was going to run all over us. I got so much flack and now you want me to leave. No one asked me to leave then.
Originally posted by Bmorefan:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I know this is anger talking but. . . ..
Disappointed in Roman . Disappointed in the D . Fangio just didn't blitz as much as he should have, and no pass rush , and relied way too much on the front 4 getting pressure. Disappointed in Moss , just did not play tough AT ALL in my eyes. At some point even a decoy has to make the D pay!!!! Disappointed in our CB's, minus T. Brown. Cully is too inconsistent and Rogers just gets too out muscled. Disappointed in our entire WR's, minus Crabs. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME KNOW ONE OTHER THAN CRABS COULD GET OPEN?!?!?!?!? WHERE THE FUCC WAS A.J?!?!?!?! Totally disappointed in the refs. All game the Raven O-line was holding with no calls (from a crew who calls more holding penalties in the league). And if it were in the 3rd quarter that would have been pass interference in the endzone (unless it was a 49ers defender).

Now I'm no conspiracy nut. I certainly don't think there was a conspiracy here. However, I do think that there is a serious bias against west coast teams, in particular the 49ers. And that bias carries over into how games are officiated and scheduled.

But I will admit this though: this game has changed my mock drat (hence a reason I haven't released mines yet). D-line, WR, and the secondary will be major focuses in the upcoming draft, I can guarantee you that.

Come on guy......there is holding on every single play in every single game in the NFL....this is just loser talk.Your boy pee'ed his pants in the first half. Some freak thing like the lights going out helped him regain his composure....I will give him credit for that. But the moment was to big for him.

You're such a great Raven fan that you are on a message board after winning the Super Bowl. Get out of here, troll.
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Alex Smith will live in 49er lore forever with the Saints game last year.

Kaep would be remember as the first SB loser in 49er history.

Ironic, isn't it?

That is what you call......






KARMA!

Lulz. No one is going to remember Smith for winning a playoff game. By your logic we lost the NFC championship against the Giants by sticking with such a painfully mediocre quarterback. #karma