There are 197 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by luis1985:
I rather not make it to the Super Bowl. Now our history is tainted by two things that made us awesome which was no interceptions and never lost a Super Bowl. Now its tainted. There is no guarantee that we are coming back even to the playoffs. This was our year to make it. For sure though Roman need to be fired ASAP IMO. We need DBs by free agency and draft by moving up big time. Also lots of Dline help.

I don't think tainted is the word I would call it.
All good now, because this JimH team is now on their own since they blew the linage dynasty of perfection, or at least winning at all cost..

I come back for a couple games next year to experience the last season at MY beloved Stick. Then the team is off to Sana Clara. This was THE last time the Niners could have put an SB win in the: "San Francisco 49ers" column. After this any wins of this nature are Santa Clara niner poo wins...Not happy..
f**king ghey!!!!!!'
i guess you can blame those voodoo priests for our loss...they gave us the bad karma
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by nanticoke:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
You guys are ridiculous with this karma b******t.

And by the way these refs wouldn't have mattered if our defense played sound disciplined football in the first half. We couldn't even f**king tackle.

Kudos to almost coming back but damn...it was a poor display all around. No sense of urgency until it was too late.

+1

I take it your both Alex Smith haters? If so, welcome to Karma.

Yeah, We lost Bc we benched a SB quarterback

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by luis1985:
I rather not make it to the Super Bowl. Now our history is tainted by two things that made us awesome which was no interceptions and never lost a Super Bowl. Now its tainted. There is no guarantee that we are coming back even to the playoffs. This was our year to make it. For sure though Roman need to be fired ASAP IMO. We need DBs by free agency and draft by moving up big time. Also lots of Dline help.

I don't think tainted is the word I would call it.
All good now, because this JimH team is now on their own since they blew the linage dynasty of perfection, or at least winning at all cost..

I come back for a couple games next year to experience the last season at MY beloved Stick. Then the team is off to Sana Clara. This was THE last time the Niners could have put an SB win in the: "San Francisco 49ers" column. After this any wins of this nature are Santa Clara niner poo wins...Not happy..
I'm not tripping

And by the way these refs wouldn't have mattered if our defense played sound disciplined football in the first half. We couldn't even f**king tackle.

Kudos to almost coming back but damn...it was a poor display all around. No sense of urgency until it was too late.

+1

Ridiculous isn't it? Fact: Alex Smith has never gotten this team to the SB and never will. To say we lost because we benched him is just beyond retarded. The fanboys of Smith will follow him to whatever team he goes too and we"ll be finally free of their nonsense in no time.
You dudes need to chill, it sucks and the loss is brutal but, we are on the path the tear it up for years, head up be proud move on and we will improve
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Patrick willis ‏@PatrickWillis52

Sorry we couldn't pull it off. We wanted everyone to be champions! But I promise you we want stop until we are W-champions again someday!
Worst. Feeling. Ever.
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
Worst. Feeling. Ever.

Its football.... come off the ledge
1st for everything
Originally posted by CMBieschke:
Worst. Feeling. Ever.

Its football.... come off the ledge
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

+1

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

+1

Yup