Originally posted by CMBieschke:
Worst. Feeling. Ever.

Its football.... come off the ledge
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by nanticoke:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
You guys are ridiculous with this karma b******t.

And by the way these refs wouldn't have mattered if our defense played sound disciplined football in the first half. We couldn't even f**king tackle.

Kudos to almost coming back but damn...it was a poor display all around. No sense of urgency until it was too late.

+1

I take it your both Alex Smith haters? If so, welcome to Karma.

Yeah, We lost Bc we benched a SB quarterback

And by the way these refs wouldn't have mattered if our defense played sound disciplined football in the first half. We couldn't even f**king tackle.

Kudos to almost coming back but damn...it was a poor display all around. No sense of urgency until it was too late.

+1

Yup
Worst. Feeling. Ever.

Will live in infamy.

Could not deliver on 4 tries inside the 10.

Shameful.

This was an attack on 49er history. And they could not protect it.

No Catch 4, No comeback, No drive, no last second heroics.

A monumental failure.

1st and goal.... wow... really.... Thats all you got?
Originally posted by KaepernickFan:

+1

Ridiculous isn't it? Fact: Alex Smith has never gotten this team to the SB and never will. To say we lost because we benched him is just beyond retarded. The fanboys of Smith will follow him to whatever team he goes too and we"ll be finally free of their nonsense in no time.
Fact: Kaptain Kapow lost us this superbowl.

Not sure why you want to bash others.

+1

Yup
Niners didnt wear suits cause they came to win...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Originally posted by mryan1004:
You dudes need to chill, it sucks and the loss is brutal but, we are on the path the tear it up for years, head up be proud move on and we will improve

Wait, maybe you are nott getting it. the NFC West is now very tough, I mean really tough. Superbowl games don't come around too many times..it could be years with eh defense we have..Or should I say: secondary..POS.........
Culliver needs to go
I said I would come back win or lose....we won. Go ahead amd flame away....To say you guys lost because of a no call on the last play is loser talk and you know it. What about the three plays before that. There were so many of you fans who were so sure of yourselves.....We are going to smoke'em. Over and over again I read so much crap. Absolutely no humility. Kaep this and Kaep that......If it wasnt for the lights going out it wouldnt have been as close and you know it. The boy pissed his pants in the first half. The lights going out allowed him to gather himself. You know its the truth. The Ravens calling card is defense....they stepped up when they had to. For teo weeks I read how your defense was going to eat the Ravens up....never happened. The game was won in the first half. You have a great QB there....you will win again......

I know this is anger talking but. . . ..
Disappointed in Roman . Disappointed in the D . Fangio just didn't blitz as much as he should have, and no pass rush , and relied way too much on the front 4 getting pressure. Disappointed in Moss , just did not play tough AT ALL in my eyes. At some point even a decoy has to make the D pay!!!! Disappointed in our CB's, minus T. Brown. Cully is too inconsistent and Rogers just gets too out muscled. Disappointed in our entire WR's, minus Crabs. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME KNOW ONE OTHER THAN CRABS COULD GET OPEN?!?!?!?!? WHERE THE FUCC WAS A.J?!?!?!?! Totally disappointed in the refs. All game the Raven O-line was holding with no calls (from a crew who calls more holding penalties in the league). And if it were in the 3rd quarter that would have been pass interference in the endzone (unless it was a 49ers defender).

Now I'm no conspiracy nut. I certainly don't think there was a conspiracy here. However, I do think that there is a serious bias against west coast teams, in particular the 49ers. And that bias carries over into how games are officiated and scheduled.

But I will admit this though: this game has changed my mock drat (hence a reason I haven't released mines yet). D-line, WR, and the secondary will be major focuses in the upcoming draft, I can guarantee you that.
I know this is anger talking but. . . ..
Disappointed in Roman . Disappointed in the D . Fangio just didn't blitz as much as he should have, and no pass rush , and relied way too much on the front 4 getting pressure. Disappointed in Moss , just did not play tough AT ALL in my eyes. At some point even a decoy has to make the D pay!!!! Disappointed in our CB's, minus T. Brown. Cully is too inconsistent and Rogers just gets too out muscled. Disappointed in our entire WR's, minus Crabs. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME KNOW ONE OTHER THAN CRABS COULD GET OPEN?!?!?!?!? WHERE THE FUCC WAS A.J?!?!?!?! Totally disappointed in the refs. All game the Raven O-line was holding with no calls (from a crew who calls more holding penalties in the league). And if it were in the 3rd quarter that would have been pass interference in the endzone (unless it was a 49ers defender).

Now I'm no conspiracy nut. I certainly don't think there was a conspiracy here. However, I do think that there is a serious bias against west coast teams, in particular the 49ers. And that bias carries over into how games are officiated and scheduled.

But I will admit this though: this game has changed my mock drat (hence a reason I haven't released mines yet). D-line, WR, and the secondary will be major focuses in the upcoming draft, I can guarantee you that.
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Worst. Feeling. Ever.

Will live in infamy.

Could not deliver on 4 tries inside the 10.

Shameful.

This was an attack on 49er history. And they could not protect it.

No Catch 4, No comeback, No drive, no last second heroics.

A monumental failure.

1st and goal.... wow... really.... Thats all you got?
That brutal choke job by Kapow in the 1st half. Brutal.

Too much for us to overcome.
Last years NFC Championship game hurt way imo
This hurts so bad...
Share 49ersWebzone