There are 220 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.....

Nice to see the 49ers come back, but in the end it's still a lose. Still a great season guys, see you next year.
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
No Alex Smith moment for Kaep..

f**k SMITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just facts man, just the facts

Last years game will be part of 49er lore forever.
This one will live in infamy
Yup.
Originally posted by THEB:
why did gin not fair catch the f**king ball?

and we lost because of a f**kjing terrible no call.

Because Brady Seely had the special teams unit completely unprepared. Gave up a kickoff return to Jones, don't know to tackle the punter in the endzone to preserve precious time, then fail to fair catch the ball.

And yes, that was a terrible no call by the officials BUT, it should have never come to that. Our mental blunders put us in a huge hole, and we had 3 downs before that to put it in the endzone.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Why throw a fad-away on 4th down. I didn't even like the 3rd down play call. I would have tried a kaep run on the 3rd down play. That play they ran when a TO was called looked like it was going to work.

Kaep called the fade himself. When he tapped the back of his helmet. That being said, horrible choice. Fades are for 1st and second down. I like a slant there.

The loss hurts real bad right now. Glad that we fought back
This seriously hurts. Well, actually, I'm just dumb.
We played great at times. We just have to come back next year bigger and tougher. Only way. Through adversity comes triumph
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
lots of draft picks---Baalke fix the defense--it was exposed the second half of the season.

Get Revis. Our new Deion.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

#San Fran5-1

this may be the worst of it......losers....
That 1st half was the nail in the coffin
Well, a disappointing end to the season. People will overblame the no hold call at the end, but this game was lost in the 1st half. The tendency in recent weeks to start slow and get down early - an get down BIG the last couple games - just finally doomed em.

Go Niners in 2013!
[ Edited by captveg on Feb 3, 2013 at 7:54 PM ]

They not only threw the ball 3 times in the redzone, it seems all three to Crabtree.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I'm not even pissed about the rest of the game....I more pissed on the playcalling in the redzone on that last drive. 4 tries to get it in and we couldn't? We threw and we have Kaep and Gore who have been running great on that drive.
Lots of mistakes by the 9 ers I'm shocked that they should of won it.
Turnovers killed us.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
That 1st half was the nail in the coffin

s**t play calling at the end and the non call.
Share 49ersWebzone