LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Yeah been a member here sine 07 and a fan since I was a kid....keep talking

Yeah f**k the talk if you want to see a n***a let me know! I can give f**k don't let the handle fool you!
Originally posted by TurlockCK7:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
honestly bruh, things are bad enough. can ya'll please stop with all the Smith talk.

Truth be told we wouldnt be here without his 6-2, then after the benching, we wouldnt be here without Kaep either.

Kaep is gonna have to throw throw throw. just that simple. any run s**t, and we just dig ourselves and lose. cant comeback with almost 3 to 4 tds by running the ball.
I bet you were salivating hoping for an opportunity where you can come in with your sarcasm! You're not fooling nobody I'll be glad when the day comes when fake fans like you will follow Alex to his next team!

Fake fans who have been members for a few days......
Originally posted by Niners99:
We have a such a gem in Kap, and hes only in his 10th start. Hes still a baby, and has already led us to a SB. GTF off his back.

Some of you guys are so short-sighted and ungrateful.

Nice to know how many people would stab you in the back when the going got tough. Pathetic.

he didn't lead us to SB. He rode the backs of those who got us to the SB. Please stop your sucking, he might not have anything left to have kids with.
honestly bruh, things are bad enough. can ya'll please stop with all the Smith talk.

Truth be told we wouldnt be here without his 6-2, then after the benching, we wouldnt be here without Kaep either.

Kaep is gonna have to throw throw throw. just that simple. any run s**t, and we just dig ourselves and lose. cant comeback with almost 3 to 4 tds by running the ball.
I bet you were salivating hoping for an opportunity where you can come in with your sarcasm! You're not fooling nobody I'll be glad when the day comes when fake fans like you will follow Alex to his next team!

Really Turlock. Figures when u have nothing productive to say. and maybe u misread, i said lets leave the Smith talk out, because he and kaep helped us get to where we are. And I mean come on young man, you were just birthed into the zone recently. Get a few more months or maybe even a year, then maybe you'll be mature enough to make a comment that actually adds something to the convo.

Thanks Jreff, as many of us know, when u have nothing of meaning to say, u just take shots. used to that after the last couple of years in the zone.
We have a such a gem in Kap, and hes only in his 10th start. Hes still a baby, and has already led us to a SB. GTF off his back.

Nice to know how many people would stab you in the back when the going got tough. Pathetic.

Yes but there is history bro, there is the history of the SF Niners goin 5-0 in this game...Losing is one thing, looking like total s**t is quite another..There are NO excuses for this performance..The defense is a joke! If they can't get a couple 3 and outs this game is way over...So disappointed in this performance..

So that means he gets 0 criticism because he's a "baby"? The kid is a pro, remember the 2nd most important day? This franchise doesn't give mulligans on age or experience. He is he started, he needs to take the bull by the horns.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

he didn't lead us to SB. He rode the backs of those who got us to the SB. Please stop your sucking, he might not have anything left to have kids with.
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!
who was John Harbaugh givin it to?
Life goes on. At least I know it wasn't me embarrassing myself out there.
FB dive

We need to win 24-0 the rest of the wy of we are done. GO NINERS.
Yeah been a member here sine 07 and a fan since I was a kid....keep talking

Yeah f**k the talk if you want to see a n***a let me know! I can give f**k don't let the handle fool you!

Lol go back to pumping gas

So many self inflicted wounds. That's what so frustrating.
glad i waited for that
Share 49ersWebzone