There are 139 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
This is Colin's coming out party folks. He's young, inexperienced. Prob didnt understand the enormity of the game.

Team will be on a mission next year, but as others have stated. So hard to make it to the big game. Lost a huge opportunity here.

First year we almost made it, second year we made it but lost......3rd year....who knows?!?!?!?
I'm really tired of Shannon Sharpe. The guy is a total Ravens homer, and he talks like he's got a mouth full of marbles. Horrible broadcaster and I've never cared to listen to him.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
Originally posted by jreff22:
Yeah been a member here sine 07 and a fan since I was a kid....keep talking

Seems like every time I come on to a gameday thread someone tries to call you out or call you a troll.

Sorry about that.
LOL.....Michael Chaney ‏@mjchaney Oh, NOW someone gives a damn about the people without power in the Superdome!
Anyone else kinda wishing the game doesnt come back on
If BAL scores again I'm turning it off
Originally posted by 49er4evr:
Please tell me someone here reads lips.....johns.

This site edits 90% of that.
  • Jiks
Come on!!!
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by dhp318:
Jim needs to really relax... it's carried onto the team, playing super tight.

he was pretty relaxed during the week. Baltimore is just playing out of thier minds. They'll never play this hot again.

They don't need to lol
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by dankmeistr:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Bruce Miller was double teamed and held badly on that return. His shirt got pulled and all. That s**t wasn't called

This. I went ballistic when I saw this. The refs have allowed the Ravens to get away with so many penalties. The hold on Miller, the OPI, and a late hit out if bounds are just a few that have not garnered flags. If I were the 49ers, I'd file a formal protest with the league immediately following this game. This is one of the worst officiated and one-sided games I've seen.

Dan
49ers in NC
And CBS didn't even show a replay of that.

CBS is fricken AWFUL! Where's Joe Buck when you need ji??

This is just overkill, torture, why does this have to drag on?
If BAL scores again I'm turning it off
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by Niners99:
We have a such a gem in Kap, and hes only in his 10th start. Hes still a baby, and has already led us to a SB. GTF off his back.

Some of you guys are so short-sighted and ungrateful.

Nice to know how many people would stab you in the back when the going got tough. Pathetic.

Yup. The good thing about this season is, regardless of what happens today, we can now go forward with the confidence that we have a franchise QB.

After 9 games?

Why are you still here troll? GTFO.

You are no longer a 49ers fan. Goodbye. Go find a new team.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by dankmeistr:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Bruce Miller was double teamed and held badly on that return. His shirt got pulled and all. That s**t wasn't called

This. I went ballistic when I saw this. The refs have allowed the Ravens to get away with so many penalties. The hold on Miller, the OPI, and a late hit out if bounds are just a few that have not garnered flags. If I were the 49ers, I'd file a formal protest with the league immediately following this game. This is one of the worst officiated and one-sided games I've seen.

Dan
49ers in NC
And CBS didn't even show a replay of that.

There was also a block in the back on that return ..... I've seen at least 6 holding calls not called .... 2 blatant OPI ... 2 blocks in the back .... it was mentioned that the officiating was a worry for this game .... yep
[ Edited by Beeker on Feb 3, 2013 at 6:10 PM ]
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
This is Colin's coming out party folks. He's young, inexperienced. Prob didnt understand the enormity of the game.

Team will be on a mission next year, but as others have stated. So hard to make it to the big game. Lost a huge opportunity here.

Most teams at the receiving end of a great thrashing never returned or have taken a long time to return to the SB.
Share 49ersWebzone