There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Need to go no huddle. If Kaep cannot go no huddle then go with Smith. We cannot keep going down to seconds left before the snap and run clock. I think Kaep can do it but does Harbaugh believe Kaep can.

Kaep has never ran the no huddle. You can't just put him in that situation now.

He is a pro, he better be able to run it
I hope he can too because they must score quickly and must continue to move the ball. There is not a lot of room for error here.
Originally posted by Niners99:
We have a such a gem in Kap, and hes only in his 10th start. Hes still a baby, and has already led us to a SB. GTF off his back.

Some of you guys are so short-sighted and ungrateful.

Nice to know how many people would stab you in the back when the going got tough. Pathetic.

Yup. The good thing about this season is, regardless of what happens today, we can now go forward with the confidence that we have a franchise QB.
Originally posted by dankmeistr:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Bruce Miller was double teamed and held badly on that return. His shirt got pulled and all. That s**t wasn't called

This. I went ballistic when I saw this. The refs have allowed the Ravens to get away with so many penalties. The hold on Miller, the OPI, and a late hit out if bounds are just a few that have not garnered flags. If I were the 49ers, I'd file a formal protest with the league immediately following this game. This is one of the worst officiated and one-sided games I've seen.

Dan
49ers in NC
And CBS didn't even show a replay of that.
Originally posted by TurlockCK7:
Fake fans who have been members for a few days......
That goes for you too!! I don't give a f**k!!

Yeah been a member here sine 07 and a fan since I was a kid....keep talking
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
The 49ers farted big time tonight: Adam Littlefield ‏@Small_Meadow There were reports of a "gas-like smell" coming from an elevator earlier at the Superdome.

That's the 49ers stinking up the joint
This is Colin's coming out party folks. He's young, inexperienced. Prob didnt understand the enormity of the game.

Team will be on a mission next year, but as others have stated. So hard to make it to the big game. Lost a huge opportunity here.
Well if they don't get the first down here....they punt....and the Ravens probably score again. I'd rather lose with the score now than it being 42-6
Originally posted by dhp318:
Jim needs to really relax... it's carried onto the team, playing super tight.

he was pretty relaxed during the week. Baltimore is just playing out of thier minds. They'll never play this hot again.
Even the announcers are saying they should consider putting Alex in.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by Niners99:
We have a such a gem in Kap, and hes only in his 10th start. Hes still a baby, and has already led us to a SB. GTF off his back.

Some of you guys are so short-sighted and ungrateful.

Nice to know how many people would stab you in the back when the going got tough. Pathetic.

Yup. The good thing about this season is, regardless of what happens today, we can now go forward with the confidence that we have a franchise QB.

After 9 games?
Originally posted by BayArea:
I am like ready to jump off a bridge depressed right now. What a let down. I mean if we were going to lose I was thinking it would at least be a close game. f**k though a blowout? From an AFC team? Damn it. Please god we need a miracle I am begging you give us some divine intervention here.

I'ld rather lose like this then losing like the falcons.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
This is Colin's coming out party folks. He's young, inexperienced. Prob didnt understand the enormity of the game.

Team will be on a mission next year, but as others have stated. So hard to make it to the big game. Lost a huge opportunity here.

First year we almost made it, second year we made it but lost......3rd year....who knows?!?!?!?
I'm really tired of Shannon Sharpe. The guy is a total Ravens homer, and he talks like he's got a mouth full of marbles. Horrible broadcaster and I've never cared to listen to him.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
LOL.....Michael Chaney ‏@mjchaney Oh, NOW someone gives a damn about the people without power in the Superdome!
Yeah been a member here sine 07 and a fan since I was a kid....keep talking

Seems like every time I come on to a gameday thread someone tries to call you out or call you a troll.

Sorry about that.