There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

• Jcool
  • Veteran
If Destiny's Child can come back, so can the 49ers
Originally posted by ninersoul:
I think the 2 main things that set the tone negatively for the 49ers in the 1st half was Vernon Davis' big play called back for illegal formation and La'Michael James' fumble.

James fumble was killer,because we were going to possiblely have a 10-7 lead at that time.
I would rather see a washed up rock band from the 70's like we usually see instead of this s**t
Songs suck tho, cept the 1st one...
I am disgusted by the niners performance so far. And the refs.
What have we been doing for two weeks. It looks like we expected the walk on them and got caught like a deer in the headlights.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/03/cary-williams-avoids-an-ejection/

As I said. Bull

I was shocked he didn't get the heave ho....
Originally posted by 49ersking:
There is a huge difference between Atlanta and Baltimore (obviously). Also, the Baltimore defense gets a lot of rest during the half...more time than say the Atlanta defense got.
I hope the 49ers make a historic comeback, but honestly, the chances are pretty slim given how the Baltimore offense and defense are playing.

After two weeks of preparation, the 49ers came out flat! There is no excuse for that.

Too much media hype. We are an underdog team.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
There is a huge difference between Atlanta and Baltimore (obviously). Also, the Baltimore defense gets a lot of rest during the half...more time than say the Atlanta defense got.
I hope the 49ers make a historic comeback, but honestly, the chances are pretty slim given how the Baltimore offense and defense are playing.

After two weeks of preparation, the 49ers came out flat! There is no excuse for that.

Watch these lions next half. We are gonna pound them relentlessly
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
We will come back!

I'm with you bud

Sign me up!

D will play much better and offense will finish drives. Lets GO
Not happy.
Damn it I want this halftime bs to end already!! Good thing possibly it slows down the ravens lucky ass hot streak and hopefully messes up their mojo
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
I am disgusted by the niners performance so far. And the refs.

really, the refs haven't been a factor one way or another. I've missed calls on both sides, but overall, the refs have been impartial.
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
I am disgusted by Beyonces' performance so far. And the 9ers

fixed
ahmad Brooks offside cost 4 points too--just little mistakes.