LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The coaches have given up
Great preseason game 49ers!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Well best thing we can do is stop the Ravens on this drive. Take it into half and make soem adjustments. We have a longer halftime to think about it.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Were going to run because we are worried of our QB? THis by all means is not a hit on Kaep. but show some balls in why you made this decision.

Exactly...
Well at least we can say we went to the Super Bowl and gotten smoked. That's a new experience for us Niner fans. Woo hoo
THIS SUCKS Man, we had a golden opportunity given to us, Kaep you need to wake up out there, get yourself settled in, if the score remains the same we still can do this in the second half.
Can this d get a 3 an out?
Thank god I didn't put money on this game
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninersince88:
I've seen enough. Put Alex in.

Did I hear the announcer say that Kaep will only throw the ball when a receiver is open?

Do they 9er fans start a "we want alex" chant? wth kap?
Originally posted by Baldie:
Well best thing we can do is stop the Ravens on this drive. Take it into half and make soem adjustments. We have a longer halftime to think about it.

They gonna get the ball at mid field..poooooooooooo
The draw play on 3rd and long is the worst call in football. HORRIBLE call. This is the SB!! What kind of call is that??
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Can this d get a 3 an out?

Now would be a swell time for that.
f**k this game I'm surrounded by people constantly talking about how bad we look I'm ready for this to be over
Share 49ersWebzone