LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Seahawk Richard Sherman has been a very annoying adversary, but after watching this video of him trolling on Bourbon Street, I can't help but kind of like him. My favorite part is when he asks the short Niner fan his question, who's the best shutdown corner, Richard Sherman or Darryl Revis? The Niner fan clearly knows who he is (unlike the first clueless Niner fan) but he says, "Richard Sherman" and Sherman is nice to him. I think he gives him a little hug.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512316-richard-sherman-finds-out-whos-the-best-shut-down-cornerback-on-bourbon-street

You know, we all love to hate on Richard Sherman, but I'm guessing we would love the heck out of him if he were a Niner.

f**k sherman!
Hey, I'm not going to argue. He's a huge pain in the keester and one of the most rewarding things about the prospect of beating the Seahawks is watching him walk off the field with his head down. I'm just saying that we wouldn't be complaining about his act if he were a Niner because you've got to admit that he's a good corner.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I find myself, at peace.

I feel calm about tomorrow. Pretty good actually.

I attribute this to Colin Kapernick, who has not let me down yet.

Feels good to feel good.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Hey, I'm not going to argue. He's a huge pain in the keester and one of the most rewarding things about the prospect of beating the Seahawks is watching him walk off the field with his head down. I'm just saying that we wouldn't be complaining about his act if he were a Niner because you've got to admit that he's a good corner.

Speak for yourself. Our guys are a humble bunch. I couldnt see ANY of ours guys out on bourbon street asking questions about themselves during the weekend of the superbowl that your team could have been playing in. What he needs to do is eat some humble pie. Most players wouldnt dare to be seen in the city hosting the superbowl especially if they were a playoff team that you and could have very well been playing in it in stead of asking stupid questions to unknowing fans and stroking his ego.
[ Edited by THEB on Feb 2, 2013 at 5:15 PM ]
Okay -I take it the 250 plus pages we had before melted down? lol .... Less than 24 hours ..... picked up new flat screen today (46" RCA) and got it all set up and ready to go .... 42-20 is my new call. Who's got it better than us????

GO NINERS!!!!!!
Originally posted by THEB:

Speak for yourself. Our guys are a humble bunch. I couldnt see ANY of ours guys out on bourbon street asking questions about themselves during the weekend of the superbowl that your team could have been playing in. What he needs to do is eat some humble pie. Most players wouldnt dare to be seen in the city hosting the superbowl especially if they were a playoff team that you and could have very well been playing in it in stead of asking stupid questions to unknowing fans and stroking his ego.
Hey, I don't want to be in the position of defending Richard Sherman. I can't stand the guy. But, most of the people he talked to had no idea who he was, one guy called him fat and on drugs and most of them blurted out Revis and I thought he took it all in good humor. But, I hear you.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
What's with all the f**king Ravens fans in New Orleans? -I thought there'd be a wide range of 49ers fans, wtf is wrong with our fanbase?

Takes a little longer to get to New Orleans by Greyhound or thumbing it .... just sayin' Plus, all the 49ers fans had to finish out the work week ... unlike Ravens fans.
[ Edited by Beeker on Feb 2, 2013 at 5:20 PM ]
In the Harbaugh era, the 49ers are 23-1-1 when scoring 20 or more pts.

So 20 pts is our magic number.
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
What's with all the f**king Ravens fans in New Orleans? -I thought there'd be a wide range of 49ers fans, wtf is wrong with our fanbase?

Takes a little longer to get to New Orleans by Greyhound or thumbing it .... just sayin' Plus, all the 49ers fans had to finish out the work week ... unlike Ravens fans.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I'M JACKED!
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'M JACKED!

That isn't what I wanted to hear. Now I am nervous.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I'M JACKED!

You wanted to hear about the tingling?
Can't wait!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I'M JACKED!

You wanted to hear about the tingling?

Tingle report, please
Share 49ersWebzone