There are 221 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by theginz2004:
@CamInman: WR Michael Crabtree, who's been interviewed by SFPD for alleged sexual assault, not seen with #49ers as they arrive at Atlanta hotel

he got arrested

Or the gestapo cops waived him of his right to leave the state pending further notice of the investigation.

More likely he is elsewhere as to avoid media attention
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
he's there he probably went into the hotel thru the back so reporters don't hound him and try to get pics of video of him..
Better find Brett Swain's phone number.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Esco:
More likely he is elsewhere as to avoid media attention

me and you my d00t same thought process
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
b***h just wants money.

Yep.. He wanted the more moneys for buy the woman.. The moneys are power and everything but all trouble period!

Buzz is a poet of truth.

Lets hope the investigators dismiss this as a false report quickly.

Amen! If it is a false report quickly then our team will feel better and keep cheer up for us then let's play challenge at Falcons on sunday! Go Niners! Baby!
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
he's there he probably went into the hotel thru the back so reporters don't hound him and try to get pics of video of him..

dis
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

Yeah, this was the most likely case then. -I think the cops (or the b***h who's looking for money) whistled this to the media, our team had to of known of this all week.
Maybe he arrived separate at the team hotel to avoid the media
Mindi Bach (@MBachCSN)
He was seen at #49ers facility today MT @CamInman WR Michael Crabtree not seen as 49ers arrive at Atlanta hotel

Delanie walker was interviewed earlier this week and he mentioned aj jenkins was part of the game plan this week and he needed to step up. Makes sense if we are going to be without crabtree
Maybe he arrived separate at the team hotel to avoid the media

Relax ladies

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Michael Crabtree did make the trip to Atlanta, according to the team.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
If Ben Roethlisberger has taught me anything, its that rape charges mean nothing.
someone is saying the sexual assault is groping, not rape
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Michael Crabtree is on the trip to Atlanta, and he is expected to Sunday for the 49ers in the NFC Championship Game.
Per Matt M: @MaioccoCSN: Michael Crabtree is on the trip to Atlanta, and he is expected to Sunday for the 49ers in the NFC Championship Game.
Share 49ersWebzone