LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by real9erfan:
I wonder how Harbaugh is going to handle it. I remember Donte Whitner saying once last year that Harbaugh told them that he would be understanding of anything, except putting your hands on a woman, which he does NOT tolerate.

Think Harbaugh will probably give him the benefit of the doubt since he hasn't even been detained for it. Innocent until proven guilty.

Definitely he should be given the benefit of the doubt. But I meant IF it turned out to be true.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
I call b******t

why? Will you elaborate for my well-being?
Innocent until proven guilty
RT @CamInman WR Michael Crabtree, who's been interviewed by SFPD for alleged sexual assault, not seen as 49ers arrive at Atlanta hotel
WR Michael Crabtree, who's been interviewed by SFPD for alleged sexual assault, not seen with #49ers as they arrive at Atlanta hotel

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
@CamInman: WR Michael Crabtree, who's been interviewed by SFPD for alleged sexual assault, not seen with #49ers as they arrive at Atlanta hotel
Another penalty for excessive celebration
Haha! i was first bvtches
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Alleged keyword..his homie probably fvcked the broad while crabs was partying in the next room, she probably made advances towards crabs and he turned her down

If he was questioned with his attorney on Sunday, did Crabs tell Harbaugh or the team? They must have known about this situation, no?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Really isn't that big of a deal.

He'll be ready on Sunday
Originally posted by theginz2004:
@CamInman: WR Michael Crabtree, who's been interviewed by SFPD for alleged sexual assault, not seen with #49ers as they arrive at Atlanta hotel

So is he still in SF?
Originally posted by jrg:
Really isn't that big of a deal.

He'll be ready on Sunday

lol yes it is.
That sux... Idk if this is true because Crabs don't even seem like the type to do stuff like that. If it is true, then that's a huge blow. If not, kind of makes you think about the values of women these days to get paid or popularity. This is just like that Kobe Bryant case.
Share 49ersWebzone