There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

• Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by real9erfan:
I wonder how Harbaugh is going to handle it. I remember Donte Whitner saying once last year that Harbaugh told them that he would be understanding of anything, except putting your hands on a woman, which he does NOT tolerate.

Think Harbaugh will probably give him the benefit of the doubt since he hasn't even been detained for it. Innocent until proven guilty.
Theres no way he put his hands on her. Hes not stupid.. at least i hope not.

The b***h just wants money, she knows damn well she was ridin that D all night before she left.
b***h is a Falcons fan, they're trying to mentally un-seat our best receiver so he fails Sunday, they tried to do this s**t to Moss before Superbowl XLII.

Michael Crabtree is the biggest introvert on our roster, doesn't even leave the team hotel! -This sounds like bs.
This is a HUGE distraction. Not just for Crabtree, but the whole team!
Never understand why someone would even be in this situation before a big game?
Whether he is involved or not, it will be on everyone's mind.
Just stupid!
Didn't they leave for Atlanta? Was he questioned before they left or did they question him there?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Overall I doubt he did anything wrong, however it will be a distraction nonetheless. Really sucks,
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Didn't they leave for Atlanta? Was he questioned before they left or did they question him there?

They just touched down a couple hours ago so im guessing before
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Just stupid!

Dude can't have sex?
In SF they won't file charges if it's a he said she said any way...so unless there's a third party witness...nothing will happen and the case will be closed.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Just stupid!

Disagree. As much as our team is united together, everyones out to get their own.
No one will care about this on Sunday i can guarantee that

It's the SF PD, they wouldn't have jurisdiction outside of the city.
If he knows he's innocent and the team believes him then I don't think it will be that much of a distraction.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
In SF they won't file charges if it's a he said she said any way...so unless there's a third party witness...nothing will happen and the case will be closed.

PWNR
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

He was questioned last Sunday morning.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 18, 2013 at 8:14 PM ]
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

It's the SF PD, they wouldn't have jurisdiction outside of the city.

Thats what I thought. If they let him leave the state after questioning him then I'm not worried at all.