Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Originally posted by shawny:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Nope. In fact, that girl was pregnant with Perrish Cox's baby (DNA Test proved it), and COX said he never had sex with her. AND Cox's teamate testified he saw Perrish take her passed out body into a room and say "She's ready".

So yeah, he was guilty as all f**k and still wasn't convicted, even after all that evidence and lies by him. So when the posters on this board say its just a money grab and she's a b***h, and rich athletes don't do this type of a thing, they just need to look no further than the Perrish Cox case.

Actually she did lie and it was proven, but Cox lied as well, the issue there was there was no evidense to convict him, other then DNA (which doesnt always prove someone was guilty) and witnesses saying they saw her kissing all over cox and his girlfriend.

Perrish Cox "I never had sex with that woman" (DNA test proves he fathered her child)
Demaryius thomas said he carried her passed out body into the bedroom and said "I think she's ready"

If you need more evidence that a rape occured than DNA evidence and a credible eye witness you are part of the problem with why most people get away with rapes.
DNA isn't proof of rape it's proof of sex.

You're right, when Cox said he never had sex with her, (not that they had consensual sex) and the DNA proved otherwise, nothing fishy there. When an eye witness says that he carried her passed out body to a bedroom and said she was ready for sex, nothing out of line there.

Seriously wtf is wrong with some of you. What is evidence of a rape then if not that?

Maybe she was saying she wanted to have sex with him before she "passed out"?
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
No matter what you believe or how you slice it, there were obviously some very poor choices made by this young man at what has a chance to be a pivotal time in his career.

or maybe you have NO CLUE what happened. it's not good to judge ("obvious poor choices") until you have the whole story.
I just hope this isnt a distraction tomorrow.
Originally posted by boast:
No matter what you believe or how you slice it, there were obviously some very poor choices made by this young man at what has a chance to be a pivotal time in his career.

or maybe you have NO CLUE what happened. it's not good to judge ("obvious poor choices") until you have the whole story.
To an extent, I actually agree with both of you. But does having a consensual one night stand during the playoffs if you are a pro athlete count as a "poor decision"?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

im more worried about during the super bowl

Regardless of what comes out or is proven/misproven, you just know some uppity feminist group is going to be lobbying against Crabs
[ Edited by TheRambler on Jan 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:
Haha this. He had the rape sunglasses on.

lol
Crabtree will have 200 receiving yards tomorrow
find it a little strange that on the night of a huge playoff win and possibly his biggest game ever, he rapes some chick at the team hotel....
Originally posted by TheRambler:
im more worried about during the super bowl

Well Harbaugh will have 2 weeks to prepare for that if this ordeal becomes a bigger distraction.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Nope. In fact, that girl was pregnant with Perrish Cox's baby (DNA Test proved it), and COX said he never had sex with her. AND Cox's teamate testified he saw Perrish take her passed out body into a room and say "She's ready".

So yeah, he was guilty as all f**k and still wasn't convicted, even after all that evidence and lies by him. So when the posters on this board say its just a money grab and she's a b***h, and rich athletes don't do this type of a thing, they just need to look no further than the Perrish Cox case.

I think the people who are talking against the woman involved are in error, but your comments about Cox are not much better.

Cox was acquitted. The jury was there, looked at the evidence, listened to the arguments, and then acquitted him.

I assume they had a better knowledge of the case than you.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Pretty much this. This is what disappoints me the most. Crabtree regardless of the situation has put not only him, but his team mates and the entire franchise in a bad spot. Not hating on the Crabs, but situations can be avoided by just not going out. Sucks it's that way, but athletes should learn.
Originally posted by boast:

To an extent, I actually agree with both of you. But does having a consensual one night stand during the playoffs if you are a pro athlete count as a "poor decision"?

i laugh at the people who think these athletes need to live in lil box with no contact to the outside world. guess what? life is meant to be lived. anything can happen at anytime.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
find it a little strange that on the night of a huge playoff win and possibly his biggest game ever, he rapes some chick at the team hotel....

It wasn't at night. It was allegedly on Sunday morning. Why is nobody discussing that aspect? I think its a key part.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

It wasn't at night. It was allegedly on Sunday morning. Why is nobody discussing that aspect? I think its a key part.

by sunday morning they mean after midnight and before 4am