LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yeah but you are being critical of everyone and everything. Last week you were so sure we were toast against GB.

Up and down this forum, "Greg Roman hasn't called two good games," "Aldon hasn't done s**t lately," complaining about the QB switch in the Gameday thread,, complaining about VD production, the kicker situation, Delanie Walker and it goes on and on...
has roman called two good games in a row vs good teams? no
has aldon done s**t since justin got hurt? no
has vernon done s**t overall in the last month? no
has walker done more good than bad as of late?no
so what is your point?

I am thankful that we are playing in our 2nd consecutive NFC championship game. Anything can happen but at least our guys are playing this Sunday.
Yeah but you are being critical of everyone and everything. Last week you were so sure we were toast against GB.

Up and down this forum, "Greg Roman hasn't called two good games," "Aldon hasn't done s**t lately," complaining about the QB switch in the Gameday thread,, complaining about VD production, the kicker situation, Delanie Walker and it goes on and on...
so what is your point?

You're pessimistic to a fault. That's the point.
The only person it's gonna distract is HIM.

Hopefully he can put it outta his head and play for 60 min on Sunday.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
i did not create the story. crabtree did, i did not create aldon smiths drama,, aldon did. if you think this is not going to be the big story saturday and sunday morning and if you do not think there is now a cloud over crabtree, you are whistling past the end zone

Worst posters on zone bar none. You add nothing to this forum. We discussed you at tailgate and most agree.

Yea, all he does is complain.
If he does is complain that means sound emeny for us? that is clear cuz he is not 49ers fans anyway...
sorry kids, been a fan since 1972,, try something else. again news flash,, you can be a fan but still have critical comments and concerns about players and coaches. just cuz you do not drink the bathwater does not make you any less of a fan of the team
Originally posted by Muggins:
Uggh. Hope there's nothing to this. First thing that comes to mind is Eugene Robinson right before the Falcons vs Broncos Superbowl. Was a total team distraction for the Falcons and the Broncos rolled them. Broncos probably would have killed them anyway but still, a distraction.

Exactly what struck me. Nice memory.

Then - what the hell is wrong with these players - all they have to do it man-up an go home during the season - god knows they need the rest. Get through the season and then go party your ass off! Jezzz.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
The only person it's gonna distract is HIM.

Hopefully he can put it outta his head and play for 60 min on Sunday.

I hope that he will. It was Crabtree himself that said he has regrets about last postseason and is hellbent on redeeming himself this time. This Sunday is his chance
sorry kids, been a fan since 1972,, try something else. again news flash,, you can be a fan but still have critical comments and concerns about players and coaches. just cuz you do not drink the bathwater does not make you any less of a fan of the team

Just go away. Please. Nobody likes you and you don't contribute to the forum. Why stay?

Edit: maybe that's a bit harsh, lol...just tone down your pessimism, please.
[ Edited by Leathaface on Jan 18, 2013 at 9:17 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

so what is your point?

I am thankful that we are playing in our 2nd consecutive NFC championship game. Anything can happen but at least our guys are playing this Sunday.
and they should win 38-21
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

so what is your point?

and yet here we are in the NFC championship game

Exactly. Ws and Ls are all that matter. You win games by scoring, and not allowing your opponent to score, not by putting up stats.
Is he the one suspected of it? The articles that I've read haven't specified.

so what is your point?

I think Roman has done a good job since being here. Aside from that stupid pitch vs the Rams, i can't think of too many brain farts in the play calling.

Aldon is hurting as well accoring to JH. He helped collapse the pocket against Rogers and almost got to him a few times. Just because he didn't register a sack doens't mean he has been playing patty cake with the tackle.

Vernon just made a huge catch last week and is great in run blocking. Just because he doesn't put up 100 yard games and 13 touchdowns doesn't mean he hasn't done s**t.

Walker has drop issues yea. He worked on the jugs machine and caught 500 balls thi week. He is a ferocious blocker and a great special teams player.

These are called positive posts. Now compare this with the trash you post. THATS my point.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by xela510:
Why would this result in a suspension?

NFL Personal Conduct Policy

Only if guilty I would think. Anybody can be accused of assault.
If he's truly innocent, he will have the game of his life. If you haven't done anything, you have nothing to fear.
and they should win 38-21

Well yes. I called 34 - 20 49ers, but hey, I will take your score any day
  • Disp
  • Veteran
i assume that the coaches will circle the wagons around him and not allow the media access to him. you can bet the atlanta media will be all over this one. see you guys rip me but anyone with a brain can see this is going to be a f**king stupid ass distraction for us and now we have to spend energy protecting crabs from the media whores when we should be getting ready for a game. you hope he does not but this thing could lead to him having some drops and a s**tty game sunday. you can bet every time he touches the ball the fans will be yelling jailbird and waving handcuffs at him.

Lol fans can bring handcuffs to games now? Holy crap what an overreaction.
Share 49ersWebzone