LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

49ers Crabtree sex assault investigation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A good sign he made the trip.
If this b***h was actually "assaulted" she would've reported it immediately. Money and attention is what she's after
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I'm just glad this came out now. Imagine if this came out Superbowl eve like Eugene Robinson or Barrett Robbins or that one dude on the Bengals before the 89 SB.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
he better give us something more than that. Does anyone know when Crabs was interviewed? Day and time?

Please hold I'm on the phone with the Chief Of Police and Forensics investigator doing a DNA search
Originally posted by iLL49er:
What happ to moss b4 the sb? Googled found nothin

Moss says longtime friend trying to get money with allegations
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3199471
Word is Crabtree might not play!
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
he better give us something more than that. Does anyone know when Crabs was interviewed? Day and time?

Please hold I'm on the phone with the Chief Of Police and Forensics investigator doing a DNA search

Tell him you have a lot of people waiting.
Originally posted by TonyDiesel:

Word out of my ass

ban?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
whether he is innocent or guilty, nice distraction on the eve of the second most important game a team will ever play,, good job crabs.

Word is you are making s**t up Tony Unleaded.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Maybe I should, but right now I feel sick. This is f**king b******t. Crabs is one of my fav players but wow..., totally wasnt expecting this type of news at a time like this
Please. Only thing he assaulted last week was GBs secondary. If the police had anything, he would a already been arrested.
Innocent untill proven guilty!!!
Share 49ersWebzone