There are 169 users in the forums

FINAL SCORE NFCC Game: Atlanta Falcons vs San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm still a little worried about the whole Crabtree thing, but if the Niners play like they should, it won't be close.

49ers 35
Atlanta 17
No official final score.

The Falcons concede when less than 11 men are willing to go back out on the field.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Yes but it's a huge distraction, team mentality is a huge component this deep in the season

I'm not as concerned as maybe I should be. To me I question why he was finally questioned yesterday. She just figured out she was assaulted Wednesday or Thursday? I'm getting that money monger feeling. Crabtree's play could be telling if his innocence.
Originally posted by FranciscanSanta:
No official final score.

The Falcons concede when less than 11 men are willing to go back out on the field.
LMAO
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I'm not as concerned as maybe I should be. To me I question why he was finally questioned yesterday. She just figured out she was assaulted Wednesday or Thursday? I'm getting that money monger feeling. Crabtree's play could be telling if his innocence.

Yea, because the prospect of facing jail time over some groupie crying rape is only a distraction when you're guilty.
15-51 revenge of teh crabz
45-21 niners all the way
I think if we sack Ryan, they will not be able to score very much. But my safe score choice is:

49ers 37
Falcons 27
Actually, I like OTC 9ers 37 ATL 27
27-20 49ers

Still going with 38-17. GB was a far superior offense IMO. Rodgers can pass outside the pocket and can mix it up with short pass and deep ball.

Falcons = 1 dimensional. Deep pass, deep pass, deep pass, intermediate pass to Gonzalez. I like our chances here.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
27 - 24

Niners

You were the closest.

Congrats. Your prize: your team gets a trip to the SB !
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
I think its gonna be closer than everyone expects. Atlanta is a damn good team. If they get the w the let down here is gonna be worse than last year. Any given Sunday...That said, 28-24, 9ers in a full fledged battle.

Congrats AZ,
You were right all around.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
I think its gonna be closer than everyone expects. Atlanta is a damn good team. If they get the w the let down here is gonna be worse than last year. Any given Sunday...That said, 28-24, 9ers in a full fledged battle.

Congrats AZ,
You were right all around.

His comment about "full fledged battle" was just as accurate as the score.

Both teams wanted the game so bad. You could feel it.
Share 49ersWebzone