LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

FINAL SCORE NFCC Game: Atlanta Falcons vs San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
49ers 17 Falcons 31.

Would have reversed that score if Crabtree hadn't gone and raped someone.

So allegations against a WR determines the final score of a conference title game?
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
49ers 17 Falcons 31.

Would have reversed that score if Crabtree hadn't gone and raped someone.

Classy, TinyBrainsBigTruck. Where is your proof?
[ Edited by gunslinger8 on Jan 19, 2013 at 3:21 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
42-3, falconz
49ers 30
Falcons 17

Close first half, but ultimately we pull away after a Ryan throws a pick. Ball control domination by our O will win this game.
Originally posted by titan:
37-31SF wins. Defense hold on last sec. drive.

I could see this.

Atlanta is going to score some points.
Niners - 27
Falcons - 24

Score close because of Crabtree's situation which affects the passing game, so we play it close to the vest with the running game like last year.

KAP - 250 YDS passing 1 TD, 50 YDS rushing 1 TD
GORE - 94 YDS rushing 1TD, 25 YDS receiving 0 TD
JAMES - 45 YDS rushing 0 TD, 35 YDS receiving 0 TD
VD - 65 YDS receiving 1 TD
MOSS - 45 YDS receiving 0 TD
CRABTREE - 60 YDS receiving 0 TD
GINN - 10 YDS rushing, 20 YDS receiving 0 TD
AKERS - 2 field goals
49ers 34
Falcons 24
Willis seemed upset when GB had 21 on us, including the pick 6. Never want that guy upset with you. Niners roll, 33-13. Nothing against the Falcons and no disrespect to them, but a good defense that is angry doesnt bode well for any team. Just hope they can keep the intensity going to NO.
31-0 49ers. Game ends in the first half
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Oh yes, yes it can. I was soooo pissed after the Pats tied us up after we had a 4 score lead. Who the hell blows a 4 score lead in 12 mins?

I know, I know. It was Tom Brady. But it was against one of the best defenses in the league. By the time the Pats tied it up, I was motionless. I said nothing. I thought nothing. I could physically do nothing. It sucked. But got right back into it after LMJ's kickoff return and Crabtree's TD.

was at the stadium surrounded by pats fans. i felt completely empty when they tied it up. After we scored I was pumped up again. Pats fans silent. then we went up 10 and pats fans started leaving. that is when I moved to the front row!!! what up!!!

31-27 Kap leads a comeback TD drive with a huge 25 yard run on a key 4th down and 8 conversion at there 25 because we don't trust akers to make a 42 yard game tying FG
[ Edited by 49erfaithful49 on Jan 19, 2013 at 8:01 AM ]

Niners Win:

42-7
I know I'll be strung up by my toes and banned from this site forever, but....

I think a score of around 31-20 (Falcons) sounds about right. The Crabtree incident will certainly be a bit of a distraction, but not as much as people seem to be making it out to be. But unless the 49er pass rush shows up, Matty Ice and the Falcons multiple weapons on offense will give our secondary all kinds of trouble. And Atlanta has a strong two-pronged running attack. Kaep's legs gives the 49er offense another dynamic, but Í don't think we will see him run wild vs. Atlanta as he did against GB. As much as I dislike Nolan, I think he will gameplan well against the Niners offense. Dome field advantage will count for a few points as well for Atlanta.

If in fact we win, then every member of the Webzone is welcome to tar and feather me for being a nay-sayer, and I'll gladly accept the punishment if it gets us to the Super Bowl
Originally posted by kelpie70:
Niners - 27
Falcons - 24

Score close because of Crabtree's situation which affects the passing game, so we play it close to the vest with the running game like last year.

KAP - 250 YDS passing 1 TD, 50 YDS rushing 1 TD
GORE - 94 YDS rushing 1TD, 25 YDS receiving 0 TD
JAMES - 45 YDS rushing 0 TD, 35 YDS receiving 0 TD
VD - 65 YDS receiving 1 TD
MOSS - 45 YDS receiving 0 TD
CRABTREE - 60 YDS receiving 0 TD
GINN - 10 YDS rushing, 20 YDS receiving 0 TD
AKERS - 2 field goals

Even if he misses all four extra points that box stil has us at 30.
49ers 24
Falcons 17
31-20 Niners!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone