There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If/When we make it to the Big Game, who do you NOT want to face?

If/When we make it to the Big Game, who do you NOT want to face?

Don't really care who we face.
Not afraid of either one of them.
There should be an "I am extremely confident we will beat the living piss out of either team" option.
You don't want to face Belichik twice in one year. Give me Baltimore.

ed hochuli's officiating crew (bogus stopped forward progress on Bradshaw last year...not flagging brady for USLC after spiking the ball like a whiny, little b***h)

/thread
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

ed hochuli's officiating crew (bogus stopped forward progress on Bradshaw last year...not flagging brady for USLC after spiking the ball like a whiny, little b***h)

/thread
THIS I totally agree. Damn refs almost cost us Pats game and seattle at home was pretty bad. I dont even wanna mention the blown call last year bradshaw fumbled and we win game. Lets not leave in refs hands though. This is NFL no such thing as scared to face ___ You gotta be ready for war every sunday.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran

The man on the left never showed fear. Im pretty sure Jim learned a thing or two about not fearing no one.
We will lose against the Ravens and win against the Pats.
Originally posted by xela510:
We will lose against the Ravens and win against the Pats.

Damn fine crystal ball you got there young fella.
Har-bowl would be cool. My only concern is brother Jimmy not wanting to embarass big brother and taking it easy especially if we're up a few points. I doubt he would, but it's still a possibility.

Im sick of hearing about Bray this, Brady that. Hope the Ravens put him out of his misery.
I'm hoping for both AFC teams to beat each other to a pulp, that way we get a hobbled opponent in the Super Bowl.
If the Niners make it to the Super Bowl, I could care less.
The 9 1/2 point spread is a joke. These two teams always go down to the wire. Would rather have the Pats, they're much easier to dislike. Plus, this Ray Lewis final tour is going to get more ink than it deserves.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Not really sure... NE the second time around won't be easy and neither would a Ravens team playing to send Ray Lewis out on top. Also, Patriots might be the better team but Baltimore probably matches up better with us. Having John as their coach gives the Ravens team another lift because him and Jim know each other so well. I'll just let it play out and hope we win.

Yea not sure I want to give Bill B. another shot at us and two weeks to prep for it.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Not really sure... NE the second time around won't be easy and neither would a Ravens team playing to send Ray Lewis out on top. Also, Patriots might be the better team but Baltimore probably matches up better with us. Having John as their coach gives the Ravens team another lift because him and Jim know each other so well. I'll just let it play out and hope we win.

If I had to pick my poison I would pick the Ravens since, like you said, we match up better against them and I believe containing Flacco is comparatively easier than Brady, who's no stranger to the big stage. Plus, it would be interesting to see the Harbowl.