LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 423 users in the forums

Make a bold prediction about Sunday's game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Delanie Walker and Teddy Ginn both shall make the catches all with no drops.

NOW THAT'S BOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE DROPTIMUS PRIME!!! PLEASE!!!!!
Niners will score twice on offense, defense and special teams. Book it!!!
Kaep will throw a great pass on 2nd down to Walker or Ginn and they will drop it. Then that will put us in 3rd and long and Kaep will throw a quick slant to Crabs and somehow even though it looks like Crabs moves are in slow motion, he will pick up the 1st down.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Kaep will throw a great pass on 2nd down to Walker or Ginn and they will drop it. Then that will put us in 3rd and long and Kaep will throw a quick slant to Crabs and somehow even though it looks like Crabs moves are in slow motion, he will pick up the 1st down.

this made me laugh, seems like it happens all the time... i like the slow motion thing haha, feels like he isnt going to pick it up and next thing you know he got the 1st and is 20 yards past it lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We win.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
It will end in a tie and we will win in OT.

I predict ATL ties up a min. BEFORE OT, and we win via FG.
Frank rushes for over 150 yards

49ers crush Atlanta 42-7
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Delanie Walker and Teddy Ginn both shall make the catches all with no drops.

NOW THAT'S BOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE DROPTIMUS PRIME!!! PLEASE!!!!!
The Walker will fumble. Delanie Walker = at least one negative play a game
DOUBLE OT game, Akers hits a 50 yarder to win
I had an epic dream last night in which Akers hit a 43 yarder to win it at the end of regulation, so I'm going with that

Bold Prediction: If we are lucky enough to win, I will spend 10 minutes celebrating before worrying about our next game

If we lose I will meltdown for the next two months
Aaron Rodgers attends the game wearing an Alex Smith jersey, owning up to the bet he lost.
Dix scores a touchdown for the second straight week.
VD leads the team in receiving yards with 96 and scores a touchdown.
Atlanta fumbles twice.
49ers win 34-20.
We come out sluggish as f**k let the crowd into the game and we make game killing mistakes. Then we go into the offseason asking why us again
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Jan 18, 2013 at 1:32 PM ]
KAEP DOESNT RUN THE READ OPTION STAYS IN THE POCKET AND BURNS THEM, GORE DESTORYS FALCONS DLINE !!!! .... NOT VERY HUH!!.. ALRIGHT JENKINS HAS THE BREAK OUT GAME THAT EVERY ONE WAS WAITING FOR .. 8 CATCHES 98 YRDS 1 TD
Share 49ersWebzone