LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Make a bold prediction about Sunday's game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kaep throws for 350 yards and runs for 80.
SF Flea Flicker for a Touchdown
Moss, Crabs, VD, and Gore each score a TD and for good measure Kaep runs one in too. Kaep won't break any records, but will get 89 yards on the ground, but also get 315 yards in the air.

Falcons will score 24.

So 35-24
I am predicting a closer game than I want to see but a Niner win!

Niners 31
Falcons 28
Last season we were the team coming off an exciting close game with a last second comeback, we were on a major emotional high, the Giants had just won a straight forward victory, and were approaching the game in a workmen like manner, I predict a good close game for 3 1/2 quarters, then an Atlanta collapse in special teams play and a couple of calls from the refs in our favor late...we win 31-24.
Originally posted by Robert:
We start off rough. Playcalling is over-complicated at first. A turnover or two. We get in a hole of 10-14 points. We settle into our passing game, get Gore going. 9ers pull out a tough, 4th quarter come from behind victory!

Ok. This wasn't a perfect prediction, but looking back you've got to say it's a pretty good forecast!
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Robert:
Ok. This wasn't a perfect prediction, but looking back you've got to say it's a pretty good forecast!

You are the choosen one.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Last season we were the team coming off an exciting close game with a last second comeback, we were on a major emotional high, the Giants had just won a straight forward victory, and were approaching the game in a workmen like manner, I predict a good close game for 3 1/2 quarters, then an Atlanta collapse in special teams play and a couple of calls from the refs in our favor late...we win 31-24.

If Akers makes his FG, that would have been the score!
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

If Akers makes his FG, that would have been the score!

AKERS!!!!!!!
LOL Thanks for noticing!
Share 49ersWebzone