LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersinNC:
Sorry for the multiple posts, I screwed up, it's the YELLOW LOT just north of the dome.

Where in North Carolina are you from? I'm in Fayetteville. The family and I are heading to Atlanta on Friday, but my son & I will be at the game. If you have a spot in the yellow lot reserved, I'll have my wife drop me off there. Let me know what to bring. I'd love to hang with some fellow 49ers fans before the game.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
wow this is gonna be a strong tailgate...niner nation
Who's staying in the Marriott Marquis? I'll be in Atlanta on Friday so if anyone wants to meet up at any point let me know.
I have spoken to over 10 different people today. MANY of us are at the Marriott Marquis in downtown. A few others are at the Omni. Very close. Here is the plan:

1. For those of us in town early, we will be meeting Sat night for some drinks downtown.

2. Sunday morning a couple of us with Yellow Lot passes (at least 3-4 now) will be meeting up around 9am to park and setup a tailgate. It is one of the few lots that actually opens before 10am. So we'll be there earlier to get it going! A few of you have asked what you can bring. I will coordinate a list of items so we can cut our individual costs and share our food/drinks as a group. For those of you who are local, do you have the means to bring a BBQ or anything??

Let me know!

Jimmy
310.709.4101 (call or text)
[email protected]
Originally posted by jdwilson:
I've read the board for years but never posted, me and my buddy will be driving down from Greensboro NC, would love to join you guys. We can bring beer, food, whatever. We are staying at the Marriott Marquis downtown so we should be walking distance, Is it the yellow lot for sure?

YELLOW LOT FOR SURE!
Originally posted by jte1680:
I am driving up from south Florida with two other niner fans. We are going to tail gate in lot A, its called the Gulch. Apparently they have food trucks, radio stations do live broadcasts, etc. It is on the south east side of the stadium, where most of the better bars are. I have read up on tailgate locations and this lot seems to be the best and safest. The lot opens 3 hrs before kickoff and is located very close to the MARTA station, for those who are taking mass transit. We are driving and will have tailgating supplies (cooler, chairs, football, cornhole, etc. Meet up with us, look for the niner flag!

Sell that pass, move to Yellow lot. It opens at 7am! We have many cars with passes for that lot already. I've seen parking passes selling for $50-$100, you can get some money for it. Yellow lot is only $20 and on the northside of the dome. just a thought....lots of us up there.
Originally posted by OX49er253:
I'm in, I live in the area, I want to make this happen.

Can you bring a BBQ or any other means of preparing food? A lot of us are coming in from out of town and can provide food/etc but would be great for a local to bring a bbq. Let me know! We can create a whole list of items to split between everyone.

Really pumped for Sunday!
Originally posted by dankmeistr:
Originally posted by ninersinNC:
Sorry for the multiple posts, I screwed up, it's the YELLOW LOT just north of the dome.

Where in North Carolina are you from? I'm in Fayetteville. The family and I are heading to Atlanta on Friday, but my son & I will be at the game. If you have a spot in the yellow lot reserved, I'll have my wife drop me off there. Let me know what to bring. I'd love to hang with some fellow 49ers fans before the game.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

You are right down the road from me... I stay near Ft. Bragg around the McCain prison area though in Raeford.
Flyin in from miami late saturday evening and stayin at the Ellis. Anybody knows what time last call is and any good bars in that area? Want to get some drinks before bed.

Talbert
last call at most bars up here is at 2 am

My wife and I are driving down from TN on Sunday morning . Depending on how bad traffic is and how quickly we make it through and to the parking garage I bought a spot at, we'll try to make it to the tailgate. Can't say I'll be there definitely. It all depends on the traffic for me. I'd love to meet up and hang out though.
[ Edited by TheChozen on Jan 17, 2013 at 7:23 AM ]
not sure where the ellis is or what mode of transportation you will have but if you want some good bars, check out east andrews, 5 paces area in Buckhead. my boys and i will be out saturday night drinking.
Thanks. The ellis is at 176 Peachtree Street Northeast . Don't wana go too far so i can get in as much drinking as possible. I'll probably be checked in around midnite.

Talbert
looks like there's a Meehan's right down the street from you. it's an irish pub type bar. probably your best bet!
Originally posted by cali49erfans:
I have spoken to over 10 different people today. MANY of us are at the Marriott Marquis in downtown. A few others are at the Omni. Very close. Here is the plan:

1. For those of us in town early, we will be meeting Sat night for some drinks downtown.

2. Sunday morning a couple of us with Yellow Lot passes (at least 3-4 now) will be meeting up around 9am to park and setup a tailgate. It is one of the few lots that actually opens before 10am. So we'll be there earlier to get it going! A few of you have asked what you can bring. I will coordinate a list of items so we can cut our individual costs and share our food/drinks as a group. For those of you who are local, do you have the means to bring a BBQ or anything??

Let me know!

Jimmy
310.709.4101 (call or text)
[email protected]

This is phenomenal.

1. Saturday- Don't know if I can meet up Saturday night for drinks, depends on what time we arrive in Atlanta and some other factors but will try my best

2. Sunday- Yellow Lot it is, everyone should meet there. I won't have a car but we'll converse back and forth on here to see where the people who are driving are parking within the lot. Since we'll be taking mass transit, it'll be hard for me to supply too many things but definitely will be bringing beer and snacks since I can carry those with us.

Can't wait. Let's go Niners!
Share 49ersWebzone