There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TAILGATE THREAD

http://youtu.be/adJRO-B3aLA
Big ups to maddman23, good stuff brah!
Originally posted by maddman23:

DAYMN! That's a lot of niner fans!
Great tail gate guys. Thanks for making it happen. We had a blast.
So was there any puke? It isn't a tailgate if there wasn't any puke.
Originally posted by 5times:
Big ups to maddman23, good stuff brah!

Thanks fam.
Originally posted by 5times:
So was there any puke? It isn't a tailgate if there wasn't any puke.

Man what's funny is I JUST saw the video of one of our fans puking at the tailgate! lol, I didn't catch it while I was there but I saw the vomit on the ground. Dude was lit
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

DAYMN! That's a lot of niner fans!

and this pic doesn't even do it justice, it was PACKED with Niner fans! We TOOK OVER

Dude in the 53 jersey gf had the nicest ass. It was Dat Ass worthy. She was wearing skin tight black pants that were semi see through when the light hit at a certain angle.
and this pic doesn't even do it justice, it was PACKED with Niner fans! We TOOK OVER

Yeah I'll post some more pics when I get back from work.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Dude in the 53 jersey gf had the nicest ass. It was Dat Ass worthy. She was wearing skin tight black pants that were semi see through when the light hit at a certain angle.

Hey Matt you end up going back to the hotel or crashing at the airport?
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Hey Matt you end up going back to the hotel or crashing at the airport?

Hotel...since all you b*****ds left me by myself.
I have some pics from the tailgate that I need to upload and post from my phone as well. Do I have to add them to a host site to embed them within the thread?

We took over those lots. With the weather and the Niner fan turnout, you woulda sworn we were at the Stick!

Was great to sink Anchor Steams and rock out with the Faithful and those on the Webzone. Can't recall the dude's name that came with his buddies from L.A., but he grilled up some tasty brats and was a class act.

Way to go fellas. Had a blast. One more to go!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I have some pics from the tailgate that I need to upload and post from my phone as well. Do I have to add them to a host site to embed them within the thread?

We took over those lots. With the weather and the Niner fan turnout, you woulda sworn we were at the Stick!

Was great to sink Anchor Steams and rock out with the Faithful and those on the Webzone. Can't recall the dude's name that came with his buddies from L.A., but he grilled up some tasty brats and was a class act.

Way to go fellas. Had a blast. One more to go!

I agree bro, had a blast with all of you! Can't wait to see your pics! When you upload them here, it automatically pulls up a host to upload them to.