There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will be at the game in ATL Sunday?

I agree
[ Edited by dasblack on Jan 15, 2013 at 8:35 AM ]
Originally posted by dasblack:
Still trying to find tickets. Coming from Gainesville, FL

Try NFL ticket exchange, ticketmaster, stub hub, Craig's list, or even eBay. I'd be cautious of Craig's list and ebay though.

The Falcons official website may even have a link to some.
[ Edited by TheChozen on Jan 15, 2013 at 10:04 AM ]

Are most of y'all on the visitors side?

Coming from North Carolina. Gonna be on the visitor's side in Section 344. Who's close to that?
^ Dank, I was looking at tickets in section 350. My brother is coming from Charlotte, NC. This is my first NFL game, latest I wanna buy some tickets will be Thursday. Not sure if that'll be too late/prices will spike
Originally posted by dankmeistr:

Are most of y'all on the visitors side?

Coming from North Carolina. Gonna be on the visitor's side in Section 344. Who's close to that?

Im in 313. Its considered upper endzone level.
I'll def be there with at least 5 other family/friends, but there's another thread for this as well :)
^ Dank, I was looking at tickets in section 350. My brother is coming from Charlotte, NC. This is my first NFL game, latest I wanna buy some tickets will be Thursday. Not sure if that'll be too late/prices will spike

prices should drop as the week goes on (thats the beauty of time sensitive events)... I'm in section 349
anybody know what hotel the team is staying at?
sounds like a good number of you all will be in attendance..looking forward to seeing/meeting you folks
From ATL but always been a Niners fan! I will be 2 rows from the bench with my Moss jersey on!

Prepare for a freaking loud crowd and sad to say some serious harrassesment! Ive been to multiple Falcons games but its sad at the amount of fair weather fans that show up. Last game I went to was vs Dallas and I honestly felt like the fan base was 60 Falcons /40 Cowboys

But to the victor goes the spoils. When we win raise that trophy it will be bitter sweet!
I'm about to pull the trigger on some seats today.... anyone know what hotel the niners will be staying at?
also... trying to find out which is the "visitors" side and which is the home team side of their stadium...
Originally posted by Irish2Niner:
From ATL but always been a Niners fan! I will be 2 rows from the bench with my Moss jersey on!

Prepare for a freaking loud crowd and sad to say some serious harrassesment! Ive been to multiple Falcons games but its sad at the amount of fair weather fans that show up. Last game I went to was vs Dallas and I honestly felt like the fan base was 60 Falcons /40 Cowboys

But to the victor goes the spoils. When we win raise that trophy it will be bitter sweet!

I went to the Falcons-Packers game last year with my buddy(a Packer fan) and we/he didn't get harrassed at all. I was wearing my Vernon Davis jersey and he was wearing his Rodgers jersey. In fact, several people gave me fist bumps cuz we had just beaten the Bucs 48-3. The fans we interacted with were pretty cool.
Originally posted by bdog76:
also... trying to find out which is the "visitors" side and which is the home team side of their stadium...

I don't know about the hotels but if you google a seating chart for the GA dome, it should show which side is visitors/home.
ya... I found out that the side with the falcon logo facing you is the home side.. and the tunnel on the right side of the home side is where the niners will be coming out. :)

Still wondering what hotel they're staying at... woud be awesome to catch them coming/going and getting some autographs. Might score me seome first row seats near the players tunnel! :) GO NINERS!