There are 158 users in the forums

Who will be at the game in ATL Sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All I have are red jerseys. Don't have any new style 9er jerseys.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Man this thread is tempting me to go to the game. But I can't be attending an away game alone. Wish I knew Niner fans in Indy.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
All I have are red jerseys. Don't have any new style 9er jerseys.

Buy a gold one

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by FGore2121:
Anyone flying out from the bay area? im so tempted!

do it! wish i didnt have to work or i would

6 of us coming through from SF. We're sitting in Upper Prime 349 was $210 a piece on stub hub after fees etc. Not bad.

Lets TAKE OVER THAT DOME.

Wow even though they are nose bleeds that is still cheap for NFC Championship tickets. Wish I could of found some that cheap.

Honestly just take care of everything else flights hotels etc. Ticket prices will drop as the week goes on. This is the peak.

I happened to buy just as the Ticketmaster sale went on and some sellers got nervous. Hold out a few days and revisit the idea. We need to TAKE OVER THAT DOME :)

Btw don't know if anyone was listening to 95.7 The Game this morning.... I called in and basically said the same thing on the air :)
Monitoring ticket prices in hopes that they drop a bit but either way, it's almost a certainty that my girlfriend and I are heading down from NJ. Let's take over that place like we did when we went to the game vs. the Jets this year. That place was FILLED with 49ers Faithful.
My roommate is a Falcons fan and he always said that Atlanta are the most fair weathered fans in the country.

Get ready to meet people who know NOTHING about the NFL at the game.
me and two of my friends will be there...pregame tailgate?
we won't be hard to miss..look for the asian and two arab dudes acting a fool in 49ers gear
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
My roommate is a Falcons fan and he always said that Atlanta are the most fair weathered fans in the country.

Get ready to meet people who know NOTHING about the NFL at the game.

I think Atlanta is really all about the Braves. I am not sure they support the Hawks that well either. Still, whether they are or not it won't matter because they are winning now and they will be amped up. Hopefully we get a good % of 9er fans there.
Flying in from miami late saturday evening. Staying at the Ellis on peachtree. If any fans are gona be in the area let me know. Would like to get some drinks when i get there so I can try to sleep in somewhat sunday. Waiting til 3 is going to be torture.

Talbert

Hey, I live in the metro Atlanta area and I have a bay area friend flying up for the game. Couldn't be more excited for this game. I would love to set up some sort pre game tailgating situation or meet up for any 'Zoners that either live out here or are coming to the dirty south for the game. Shoot me a PM, or lets just a thread going for any and all interested. Atlanta is just the last stop before we head to New Orleans baby!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrumberger:
we won't be hard to miss..look for the asian and two arab dudes acting a fool in 49ers gear

LOL. Be safe.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 15, 2013 at 6:54 AM ]
I'm in man. Lets trade info via PM, and set something up. I'd love to tailgate with some Niner fans man.
Wish I could
Still trying to find tickets. Coming from Gainesville, FL
Share 49ersWebzone