There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will be at the game in ATL Sunday?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I will, just bought my tix on ticketmaster!

Lucky bum.
Check ticket master again, or check http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/Atlanta-Falcons-Tickets-at-Georgia-Dome-in-Atlanta-1-20-2013?PID=1349627 for resale tickets guaranteed by TicketMaster.

I am going to the game and got my ticket this morning. Section 325.
Originally posted by dasblack:
I'm planning on going, just gotta see how much tickets are.

P52 will be there
[ Edited by hbomber040 on Jan 14, 2013 at 12:04 PM ]
My brother is a Falcons fan and we live in Dallas. Couldn't pass this up. Flying into Atlanta on Sunday morning and flying out that night. Go Niners.
I'm prob going to go, it's a 5 hr drive for me from mobile, al to the ATL, and tickets are a lot cheaper than going to the super bowl in NO (2,000 plus) so most likely I'll be there
I am going to the game Sunday and want to see if any of the other Faithful are going to make the trip.....Let me know so we can hook up.

Bfiene aka Tahoe Brad
Already invested in a ski trip..... But i am thinking of going to SB if we win!!!
Originally posted by FGore2121:
Anyone flying out from the bay area? im so tempted!

do it! wish i didnt have to work or i would
Discussing a road trip down from NJ with the girlfriend tonight. Off from work for MLK day Monday so it's a very real possibility. Went to Niners/Saints during last yr's playoffs and wanna cheer my Niners on during their quest to the Super Bowl this yr. If I get tix and we decide to do it I'll post and we can figure out a Niners tailgate.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

6 of us coming through from SF. We're sitting in Upper Prime 349 was $210 a piece on stub hub after fees etc. Not bad.

Lets TAKE OVER THAT DOME.
Originally posted by ALLDONE:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

6 of us coming through from SF. We're sitting in Upper Prime 349 was $210 a piece on stub hub after fees etc. Not bad.

Lets TAKE OVER THAT DOME.

Wow even though they are nose bleeds that is still cheap for NFC Championship tickets. Wish I could of found some that cheap.
where did you get your flight and hotel?
Originally posted by dasblack:
Are most of y'all on the visitors side?

Originally posted by jrumberger:
will be there with my two buddies this sunday! we sittin in the end zone at the very top. what's goin on with pregame tailgate?

Same here. Section 313 here.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I will, just bought my tix on ticketmaster!

Lucky bum.

Sorry bro. I'll hella excited though. Only 9er game I've gotten to be at was in 05 when they came to TN and played the Titans.
Wear a white Niners jersey. Red will just blend in.