There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will be at the game in ATL Sunday?

I'm planning on going, just gotta see how much tickets are.
I will, just bought my tix on ticketmaster!
IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT MY TICKET FROM TICKET MASTER AND IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be in the upper level but I'll be there!
I'll be there! Bought my tickets last night at StubHub.com. If you're planning on going to the game, then you better get your tickets soon. They are going fast, and getting more expensive by the minute.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
I tried TM at 10 am est and there weren't any available. StubHub has some in section 343 on the visitor side.
[ Edited by dasblack on Jan 14, 2013 at 7:42 AM ]
Just got my tickets on Ticket Master!! Driving down from Pennsylvania
working on it
Originally posted by dasblack:
I tried TM at 10 am est and there weren't any available. StubHub has some in section 343 on the visitor side.

I did the same thing. I had to refresh the screen a couple of times before it came up.
Are most of y'all on the visitors side?
will be there with my two buddies this sunday! we sittin in the end zone at the very top. what's goin on with pregame tailgate?
I may be going but the percentages are low... I am about 5 hours from ATL. If I did not have a baby coming in 5 months it is certain I would be there. I am trying to save money but I might be getting a hookup on some tickets. I am just waiting around to hear the verdict.
I'm at Clemson without a car so I'd have to figure out how to get there but I'm dying to go
Anyone flying out from the bay area? im so tempted!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Damn, it is almost as close to me now (568 miles) from Virginia as it was from (Southern California to S.F.) rough year for me business wise with the move from Ca to Va, so I won't be going. Hopefully next year, we now seem to have in place what the other perennial contenders do, a great QB and coach, I expect us to be contenders for the next decade, so there will be plenty more chances to attend play-off games.