There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Good Video

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap2000000125787/Are-the-San-Francisco-49ers-the-team-to-beat
Second that....When will the defenses start containing mobile QBs?
If over the next few years Kaepernick is able to develop his reads at the line and grasp the ability to call his own audibles/calls, then we would be arguably unstoppable on offense. Think No Huddle with the Pistol formation from last night.

We would basically go 94-95 Nebraska Cornhuskers on the NFL
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

You best believe Trent Baalke is going to pick heavy on Defense to target the shutdown of Russell Wilson--first and foremost.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:

You best believe Trent Baalke is going to pick heavy on Defense to target the shutdown of Russell Wilson--first and foremost.

I wouldn't be mad if our 1st or 2nd rounder was used on the D-line.
My favorite Eisner quote at the end of the segment: "Kapernick, a big play ATM."
There was actually a mock draft someplace, know it is stupid but had to look at it....they predicted a solid defensive lineman as the Niner's first pick.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

1st Round I'm picking Best Available. You can get TOP15 talent falling to you.

2nd-5th Rounds, filling in depth chart
I can't believe Marshall Faulk was giving us props. He's the ultimate Niner hater. Mayans had it wrong. The world is now officially ending.
Best part, and please note I do not like Micael Irvin or warren Sapp, but when Irvin talks about Crabtree and Sapp gets the "I'm makin a stinkie" look as he nods is priceless.

I do not agree with Irvin about SFO not being able to grind it out with long drives. Time of Possession being my proof.
Very nice!