LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

What was you reaction to the pick 6?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Every single error. Whether an INT, a fumble, a safety. Every single time he has come back to put points on the board.

His running served as an outlet, which helped settle him down, and got the passing game going.

I actually think that was the play where he realized he should start running. He could have run for the first and tried to force it. From that point on he was a beast with the pass but didnt force anything and took off like he was shot out of a canon.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I saw that the receiver was open, I yelled for him to throw, kaep went through his progressions, saw the receiver, hesitated then fired away. it was picked off, I yelled "s**t" sat back down in my chair and slouched.

At the game? because on TV this was not possible.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
At the game? because on TV this was not possible.

Yes mod was there. He showed up at tailgate.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Did anyone see Joe Staley absolutely de-cleat his guy right before the pick 6?
At first it felt like getting punched in the gut when you're not ready, but I knew that Kaep would respond by going into BEAST mode. He doesn't let mistakes get him down. He said there was a lot of football still to be played. He responds positively and I think it kind of ticks him off then he just goes off on the opposing team! I loved watching Clay Matthews head spin around like The Exorcist trying to keep up with Kaep. He didn't know if Kaep was going to throw it, hand it off, or keep it and run! The O line blocking was great during the game. Wow! I am so glad we have Harbaugh here to coach and evaluate QB's. He has to be the steal of the draft. It feels great to finally have a franchise QB! The future's so bright I gotta wear shades.
[ Edited by Wrathman on Jan 13, 2013 at 9:01 AM ]
At the bar, sitting next to one of my best friends who's a GB fan, my reaction was "ohh s**t! this cannot be happening, Honestly wasnt feeling to confident about the game after that. Glad i was wrong! GO 9ERS!
  • titan
  • Veteran
I blamed nobody but myself! I wasn't prepared... The TV volume wasn't on 49, I didn't have my lucky shirt on, and my snacks weren't align. I immediately corrected the issue and all is good!
I was happy he threw it and got it over with early... Just like I told my girl Kaep ALWAYS scores after he has a turnover...
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
Pissed, worried, concerned, it is the pack after all. My wife looks at me and says, "they're (niners) going to win, don't worry."

Same here. I was scared and yelled and screamed. My wife was like "we got this"
I looked at my son, and said, "it's early, it'll be okay, Kaep will settle down"...but in the back of my mind I was wondering if we would see Alex at some point.

I was like were gud he will come bak. He has to get it out of his system
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Was happy that happened at home instead of on the road. I gave him one screw up, the next one I would have wanted Alex.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i was not pleased but if his short history is any clue, i figured he would come back in a positive way. i also knew there was no way we would see alex. ck has built up enough good will by his good play that he should be allowed to play himself out of a funk. we saw it before.. its funny I do not remember a single thing that the great a rogers did on saturday. he was 100 per cent over shadowed. the only reason i thought we would lose this game is due to roman and his play calling. he called a good game and i was pleased but i still hope he goes. I am not going to reward roman for calling a good game in one game,.. that is the way he should have been calling in all games this year. i still think staley is over rated but he did well on mathews. it was nice to see our offensive line get back to imposing their will, that bully mentality has been lacking in the last month so i am glad that is back. why we can not get a pass rush going is beyond me and if we lose a game from here on out,, it will be because of that in my opinion.. this must be addressed in the off season. alls well that ends well but come on man,, one sack vs that line? please
I was like sh$% than my co-workers started to talking sh$% (damn Packer fans) told them the game is not over yet we will see who gets the last laugh....
In my section at the game there were several Packer fans ragging on us because we had on our #7 jerseys and when Colin threw the pick they really let us have it along with some Niners fans which was odd but when Colin got that first td we made it so loud it was gratifying. It was strange however to see Niner fans celebrating the interception by starting a faint chant of "We Want Alex" then become relatively quiet when the Niners start moving the ball up and down the field.
Share 49ersWebzone