There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Player of the game should go to......

Joe Staley.

Shut down one of the best linebackers in the game, and did so with an injured right arm. Kap was amazing but that could have been different with Matthews in his face every play. Outstanding game by Staley.
Akers.
Kaep

/thread
Crabs
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Kaep: 444 total yards and 4 TDs player of the game.
Staley is a boss
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Joe Staley.

Shut down one of the best linebackers in the game, and did so with an injured right arm. Kap was amazing but that could have been different with Matthews in his face every play. Outstanding game by Staley.

and wasn't his technique corrected by Roman and not the oline coach??
kidash
Kaep/Crabs/Gore
Staley and the rest of the oline.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Joe Staley.

Staley did play great. Takes a true warrior to play through an injury esp against such a great pass rusher in Matthews. Mad props for Staley for that and just hope it's nothing too serious that will keep him out of next weeks game.

But for the game ball, I've got to give it to my boy Kap. What a performance he had through the air and ground. Simply amazing man.
Crabs
Staley absolutely mauled Clay Matthews. The O line had their way w the packers front 7.

Honestly I could not name one player as the MVP. Kaep, Crab, staley, Gore, Spillman, and Justin Smith all clutched up today.
Kaep -- 263 yds passing 2TD and 189(?)rushing 2TD. Only a pick 6 early put a bit of a damper, but that's an outstanding playoff game for any qb.
Can't believe that there are people here that still won't give Kaepernick his due credit. They must have been watching the game from some other angle.