I'm up early on gameday and am tryin to kill time so here goes...
7. Hearst run. Definition of a stiffarm!
6. Young's great escape. Was only 3 years old but I still have a memory of this. Unreal run.
5. Jerry Rice TD record. Man was this season magical.
4. Finally beat the Packers. OWENS! OWENS! OWENS! HE CAUGHT IT!
3. "Vernon Post." Nuff said. As much as I'm glad AS is benched, he will forever be remembered by me for his performance in this game.
2. Cowboy beat down. This is the best video I could find but it gives a unique view of how awesome Young must have felt after all the sh!t he took post Montana.
1. Super Bowl XXIX. Young got the monkey off his back. 6 TD passes in the Super Bowl = BOSS. "We're gonna kill 'em."