There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Restless.... (Night before 2013 playoff game vs. Packers...)

What are you loosing sleep over???...

It's been a weird year... and staring down the barrels of a win or go home game sure gives me goose bumps. It's like nothing matters now. all the over-analysis of every game. Tomorrow is a season of it's own.

I've had mixed emotions the last couple weeks.Flashbacks of last year's Saints game... Man, I just wish, for like 1 play, we do something with Alex. This has nothing to do with what I think gives us the best chance it win. I'm just feeling nostalgic and last years Saints game was the greatest game I've ever watched as a Niner fan. It's been hard watching him sidelined... and I don't look forward to finding out where he'll land come offseason. As far as I know he's still a Niner.

Kaep is such a unique player with such a high celling. He's really risen to the challenge of prime time this year and I'm so excited to see what chains we unshackle on him tomorrow. Not expecting much different, just a wrinkle of planned scrambles here and there, more than any other game this year for him, I think. I built such a devotion to Alex, Kaep still seems new, mysterious. I feel like he's still the wired backup we've got. I hope tomorrow changes that.

But i just keep having images of Alex trotting onto the field unexpectedly, and Kaep drops back as a HB. or something like that. I don't know.

I'm so $#*K!&G excited and don't know what I"m going to do until FIVE PM tomorrow!!!!

I know I went with the whole Kaep/Smith thing, but what are you guys loosing sleep over?????

- Stillpans

P.S. I photoshopped this image for fun tonight.... Go Niners!
[ Edited by stillpans4gold on Jan 12, 2013 at 12:10 AM ]
i am restless for sure
I'm doing it on purpose, the mornings before a Niners game are always some the longest of my life. This way ill sleep til 12 n watch the other game right before the Niners.

/thread
Packers gonna get slapped up..

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by awol36:

LOL. That's the old Polish backslap, twirl move.
double post
[ Edited by ninermedic on Jan 12, 2013 at 2:23 AM ]
I'm anticipating this game like I looked forward to Christmas when I was a little kid. Only harder. So, so so much harder.
Originally posted by awol36:

The balding guy is our defense, the lady is Aaron Rodgers, and the guy on the left she looks to for help is the Green Bay O-line, who tries to help in vain.
I got a 10:30 tee time with the guys. I hope I feel better... I been having horrible stomach cramps for past 12 hours. I do not know what it is from and can not sleep. Right now all I can think about is the 49ers beating the Packers.
Been up since 4 am.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I got a 10:30 tee time with the guys. I hope I feel better... I been having horrible stomach cramps for past 12 hours. I do not know what it is from and can not sleep. Right now all I can think about is the 49ers beating the Packers.

Stomach cramps suck, hope you feel better, brother.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Stomach cramps suck, hope you feel better, brother.

They do and I been miserable with it. I have not been able to eat since lunch yesterday. Thanks for the show of concern though.
Can't sleep. Kap is gonna ball out, the Packers are completely unprepared for what's coming for them. Cowboy's injury is completely overblown by the media, he'd play with no arms to win a title, he will be ready. Not that'll matter, Aldon has been written off this entire week, he will be sufficiently motivated and equally unblock able.

We are a more complete team, as long as we stop the run and make the Packers one-dimensional we will win this game. Watch out for Randy, too.