Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Smith, Tolzien thread. Yet again

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I saw that interview with Deion and Alex came off very classy even though Deion was trying to get him to say something negative. Props to Alex give the man his release so he can find a team he wants to go to.

Linky?

here you go

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap2000000132259/Alex-Smith-on-not-getting-a-podium-There-s-only-so-many

Also for the record I think Alex should have gotten a podium considering he is a team captain.

You're good people. Maybe I should PM you.

Is it just me or did Alex look like he was having a hard time controlling the urge to go HAM on Deion?
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I saw that interview with Deion and Alex came off very classy even though Deion was trying to get him to say something negative. Props to Alex give the man his release so he can find a team he wants to go to.

Linky?

here you go

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap2000000132259/Alex-Smith-on-not-getting-a-podium-There-s-only-so-many

Also for the record I think Alex should have gotten a podium considering he is a team captain.

Is it just me or did Alex look like he was having a hard time controlling the urge to go HAM on Deion?

yah dude was holding it back for sure.

and yah go ahead PM I am a good dude.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Linky?

here you go

i vouch for that
Originally posted by cciowa:

Linky?

here you go

i vouch for that

• cciowa
  • Veteran

Linky?

here you go

i vouch for that

that is nice of you but please save your lotion for luvs back

Linky?

here you go

Actually, I think he was laughing at Deon for the lame attempt.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
"I still rely on him to form and shape the game plan," Roman said.

Nice

Alex is going to make a Hell of an OC and maybe Headcoach when he retires out of football...if he goes that route.
Every time that I see that kid in an interview, I am impressed. Gotta be one of the classiest players to ever put on the Red and Gold.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Every time that I see that kid in an interview, I am impressed. Gotta be one of the classiest players to ever put on the Red and Gold.

One of the classiest people I have ever known about.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

One of the classiest people I have ever known about.
i never follow x niners when they leave us. but alex will be the exception
Hope he has a great career somewhere. Even though I was never a fan of him as a 49er QB, I'll still be rooting for him wherever he goes (unless he plays us).
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Hope he has a great career somewhere. Even though I was never a fan of him as a 49er QB, I'll still be rooting for him wherever he goes (unless he plays us).

of course this is the truth
There are some teams who may be wanting to install some of Greg Roman's offense - his plays and formations. No one knows this stuff better than Alex. Any team that gets Alex not only gets a competent QB, they also get a great Assistant OC who can help the new team install and use much of the 49er's offense.
I never trusted Alex Smith to make good throws in clutch situations and I always questioned his confidence. I don't worry about that with Kaepernick though. When we were down 17-0 against the falcons, he kept his cool and lead the 9ers to victory and I honestly don't think that Alex could have gotten out of that situation.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

i like him too... Just not as our QB.