LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 384 users in the forums

My friend nate stupar signed to the practice squad lol!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This guy was my moms cousins great uncles fiances nephew lol
I was gonna say it's coincidental how people on here know practice squadders, but I guess it makes sense since most PS guys around the league are probably local guys...
Originally posted by spizzy:
The San Francisco 49ers announced they have signed LB Nate Stupar to the practice squad.

Stupar (6-2, 240) was originally drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the seventh round (230th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft. He was signed to the team's practice squad following training camp and later released on September 12. Stupar then signed with the Philadelphia Eagles practice squad on November 19, and spent the remainder of the regular season with the Eagles.

A 24-year old native of State College, PA, Stupar played at Penn State, where he appeared in 52 games (16 starts) and registered 205 tackles, five sacks, four interceptions, two fumble recoveries, one forced fumble and 12 passes defensed, in his career. Stupar's brother, Jonathan, played for the Buffalo Bills from 2009-2010, and his uncle, Jeff Hostetler, spent 15 seasons in the NFL.

I played with this dude in high school, he was a couple years older. Real douche bag to be honest lol but its cool to see him on the 9ers!

you call him your friend in the thread title and a douche bad in the post---hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by hofer36:
you call him your friend in the thread title and a douche bad in the post---hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you dont have friends who are douche bags?
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by hofer36:

you dont have friends who are douche bags?

yes, i stand corrected
Quit reading at "drafted by the Raiders"
Share 49ersWebzone