There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why would anyone in their right mind purchase season tickets???

Green Bay 49ers play off game, Saturday at 5 PM. 8,000 tickets for sale on stub hub, with a lot of tickets around 200 dollars. Why on earth would anyone fork over money for a psl when you can get tickets to ANY game, including a coveted play off game for such a low price?? Heck the less desirable games you can get tickets for 50% off face value??

I am a little disapointed as I want zero tickets to go to cheese head fans, but apparently 7,000 to 15000 tickets could be packer fans as the niner faithful sells their seats?????
Originally posted by 9erred:
Green Bay 49ers play off game, Saturday at 5 PM. 8,000 tickets for sale on stub hub, with a lot of tickets around 200 dollars. Why on earth would anyone fork over money for a psl when you can get tickets to ANY game, including a coveted play off game for such a low price?? Heck the less desirable games you can get tickets for 50% off face value??

I am a little disapointed as I want zero tickets to go to cheese head fans, but apparently 7,000 to 15000 tickets could be packer fans as the niner faithful sells their seats?????

there are no SBL's for the stick...you will see an almost 70% increase to the price in the new stadium for single game tix

yeah i noticed that most of the people are selling are thinking they can go to the next game ? people are dumb
No games this year went for 50% below face. All went above face actually. And I have season tickets so I can pay $90 for my playoff tickets instead of $275.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Green Bay 49ers play off game, Saturday at 5 PM. 8,000 tickets for sale on stub hub, with a lot of tickets around 200 dollars. Why on earth would anyone fork over money for a psl when you can get tickets to ANY game, including a coveted play off game for such a low price?? Heck the less desirable games you can get tickets for 50% off face value??

I am a little disapointed as I want zero tickets to go to cheese head fans, but apparently 7,000 to 15000 tickets could be packer fans as the niner faithful sells their seats?????

Was that the case this year? I checked a few times and every game seemed pretty pricy... And, having season tickets can mean more some times. Passed down in the family, tradition, knowing other people in your section for years, etc.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
No games this year went for 50% below face. All went above face actually. And I have season tickets so I can pay $90 for my playoff tickets instead of $275.

It was only $90? Holy s**t that is a potential HUGE profit for some folks...
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
No games this year went for 50% below face. All went above face actually. And I have season tickets so I can pay $90 for my playoff tickets instead of $275.

It was only $90? Holy s**t that is a potential HUGE profit for some folks...

i can almost get quadruple my face...but, I'm still going ...FK the Packers !!!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
No games this year went for 50% below face. All went above face actually. And I have season tickets so I can pay $90 for my playoff tickets instead of $275.

It was only $90? Holy s**t that is a potential HUGE profit for some folks...

i can almost get quadruple my face...but, I'm still going ...FK the Packers !!!!

Nice man!!! Be loud and proud
gonna be like 35 % cheese heads at the game.
Originally posted by susweel:
gonna be like 35 % cheese heads at the game.

Yeah, those a holes got a huge fan base. They travel really well also. Fat f**ks.
I'm buying a ticket from my friend at face value of $164. On Stubhub in the same section they are going for almost $300.

Its simple math really.

As for the SBL, expect ALL of those numbers to go up. Face value of the tickets is higher. Its a new building with much larger demand (at least initially).

In SC I'm in section 235. Thats on the home side, second deck, just below the suite tower. Section 236, immediatly to my left is a club section with a $325 face value on the tickets. The face value on my tickets is $125. My guess is that I'm not going to have much trouble selling my tickets when I want.
Is this a rhetorical question? Let me guess. Let's see. Because you're a diehard Niner fan and you've got enough money to spend?
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Is this a rhetorical question? Let me guess. Let's see. Because you're a diehard Niner fan and you've got enough money to spend?

...and its STILL cheaper than paying for just the games you want to attend.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Is this a rhetorical question? Let me guess. Let's see. Because you're a diehard Niner fan and you've got enough money to spend?

...and its STILL cheaper than paying for just the games you want to attend.

This.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Green Bay 49ers play off game, Saturday at 5 PM. 8,000 tickets for sale on stub hub, with a lot of tickets around 200 dollars. Why on earth would anyone fork over money for a psl when you can get tickets to ANY game, including a coveted play off game for such a low price?? Heck the less desirable games you can get tickets for 50% off face value??

I am a little disapointed as I want zero tickets to go to cheese head fans, but apparently 7,000 to 15000 tickets could be packer fans as the niner faithful sells their seats?????

You are assuming that all of the available tickets will be purchased by Packer fans?

Some of them will of course, but you don't think there are peeps here who are drooling over the chance to get a ticket to this game?
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I'm buying a ticket from my friend at face value of $164. On Stubhub in the same section they are going for almost $300.

Its simple math really.

As for the SBL, expect ALL of those numbers to go up. Face value of the tickets is higher. Its a new building with much larger demand (at least initially).

In SC I'm in section 235. Thats on the home side, second deck, just below the suite tower. Section 236, immediatly to my left is a club section with a $325 face value on the tickets. The face value on my tickets is $125. My guess is that I'm not going to have much trouble selling my tickets when I want.

you can forget about taking your whole family to games unless your a baller.