There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

seahawks @ stick.

if we whip their ass then awesome.

if they whip our ass then they deserve to win.
Dont care. As long as we win
Atlanta, I see a lot of people in this thread say Matt Ryan in flawless at home but according to this
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8819333/nfl-playoffs-mild-card-round-nfc-divisional-round-gets-better

"the Falcons average 24.5 points a game at home compared with 27.9 on the road. Strange. Ryan completed 71.9 percent of his passes on the road but only 65.1 percent in the Georgia Dome. He had 21 touchdown passes on the road compared with 11 at home."

They almost lost to Oakland at home, Ill take my chances there.
[ Edited by xela510 on Jan 7, 2013 at 11:34 AM ]
Seachickens
Seahawks!!! we will kill em this time... and harbaugh will honk at them when they are leaving Candlestick! priceless
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Beat GB and live to play whoever.

This. Obviously would love the road to the Super Bowl to go through Candlestick throughout but gotta take care of GB first then let the cards fall as they may.
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Same here..... I never thought I would hate a team more than the cowboys, but seattle has moved to the top of my list.

Uh, why do you hate the Cowboys? Let me rephrase that intentionally condescending question, why, out of nearly 60 years of football and 32 franchises, did you HATE the cowboys so viscerally until, what now? This season? Why Now? Because of the Seahawks? I guess the Cowboys have a "hater" bandwagon too, people jump aboard when its time to be all juvenile and hate on a team that hasn't done anything or accomplished anything in several years.
[ Edited by HouseNiner on Jan 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM ]
Originally posted by HouseNiner:
Same here..... I never thought I would hate a team more than the cowboys, but seattle has moved to the top of my list.

Uh, why do you hate the Cowboys?

the 90's?????
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

the 90's?????

It started a lot earlier than that.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

the 90's?????

It started a lot earlier than that.

well lets not get technical
the 90's?????

And that was, what 17 years ago? It's 2013 now, what EXACTLY are you referring to that has your blood boiling when you think of Cowboys? Forget it, I'm off topic, and the mods are probably more bored than Naperville cops, just ignore that and PM if you want.
[ Edited by HouseNiner on Jan 8, 2013 at 10:48 PM ]
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Our toughest test is this week's game.
Don't care who we play after that.
Originally posted by ace52:
Our toughest test is this week's game.
Don't care who we play after that.

This. The 49ers need to be prepared, and play with everything they have, not till your QB collapses but enough to win confidently. The Packers are thirsty for another Championship, I want to see that same heart and hunger in our boys.

I think the Seahawks at the Stick is a good matchup for us because they would have to be tired, being on the road, coming from DC going to Atlanta, playing the Falcons, say what you want but it's football baby, it'll wear anyone out, and there is no way Matt Ryan is just going to let the Seahawks walk all over him, and his teammates, at their own house, in the playoffs. If the do prevail, they'll have to come to SF from Atlanta and play us, in our stadium, in the NFC Championship game, which we blew last year to the giants. I don't think Harbaugh and company will go down easy, no matter how tough (or dirty) Seattle plays, because we got the chip on our shoulder.

Think about it. How do you lose twice to the same rival team, in the second most important game of your career, at home, in front of a national audience, and soiling the chance for a shot at the superbowl the second year in a row? They better be out for blood, and play to win. If we're going to lose, then the Seahawks have to earn it. If they beat us, they deserve a chance against the AFC's top dog to hoist the Lombardi Trophy.
[ Edited by HouseNiner on Jan 8, 2013 at 11:34 PM ]
i just wanna beat some ass
The logical pick would be the falcons whos matchup favor the Niners but the most exciting pick would be the Seachicks at HOME! I can already feel the crowd energy blowing out of the stadium by fans who are sick and tired of the so-called "hot team". Imagine a repeat of the Saint's game last year. They are still the same damn team we beat earlier in the season and mostly the same from last year!