LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

I doubt the sh will get past the falcons but if they do I would love to see them come to sf
I'm split..... after what he did to the Niners I don't want Mike Nolan to be anywhere even close to a championship game...... but on the other had I would love to see Kap, Gore, Crabtree and Davis pound the living crap out of Nolan and his "Big Nickel" defensive farce!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we're not gonna beat the packers, so it don't matter.
Originally posted by Valrod33:
Dont want to face Seattle. If Seattle makes it to the NFCCG they will win it and win the super bowl

BOOK IT.

That team is dangerous when it has momentum.

F**k that man. We'll beat them at the Stick. Book that s**t. Their QB is still a rookie and our defense is still the best. We ain't no one legged Washington Redskins BS.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
we're not gonna beat the packers, so it don't matter.

That's the attitude!
I want a NFC West showdown for the NFC Championship and send Uncle Petey back home with a Loss.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Hawks at home. f**k those b***hes.

I really really dislike Cheat Carroll. I would use different words but i dont want to get banned. I H8 the seachickens
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Hawks at home. f**k those b***hes.

I really really dislike Cheat Carroll. I would use different words but i dont want to get banned. I H8 the seachickens

as long as those words aren't racist or directed at another poster, you're good.

First, I want to beat GB. Let's stop right there first.
Originally posted by Joecool:
First, I want to beat GB. Let's stop right there first.

This!

I would much rather face the Falcons. Our defense hasn't figured out how to deal with mobile QB's and the read-option yet. Our OLBs are not as aggressive when they have to worry so much about containment. We are built to beat teams with traditional pocket passers. Seahawkes are our toughest remaining opponent in the NFC. But I think we can be much more effective against them at the Stick. Crowd noise was really getting to Kap in Seattle.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by vermonator:
Have to beat 'em up bad and not keep it close because the league really loves their story and seems to be doing everything they can to help them with the officiating. If it's close the refs will call in their favor. I know it sounds ridiculous but look at this past season and how many questionable calls that have gone their way. Just way too many to be a coincidence

If you believe there is some sort of conspiracy by the NFL it is certainly not going to be to get the Seahawks into the Superbowl. They are all about ratings and selling advertising, the Seahawks are one of the least popular teams from a national standpoint. I don't believe there is any bias anyways, but it won't be to help the Seahawks I am sure of that.

Ya, you're probably right, doubt there's any kind of real conspiracy. Would be nice though to see the officials finally call on some of that holding that seems to be going on every play. Maybe it's just crazy luck but luck always runs out sooner rather than later.
It's nice to think we can win it at home but I think playing in Atlanta will keep this team more focused. Traveling to the #1 seeds house and being the underdog will keep a chip on their shoulder.
It's always better to play at home.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Atlanta, cause even if we beat the Seahawks to go to the Superbowl, they'll be gunning towards the end of the game to cripple our guys/take them out before the big dance.

Yep you are right sir
That is a true factor to take into account
Like when the bucc db hurt morgan when we blew them last year
And these are some dirty birds .... The seacocks of course
Share 49ersWebzone