There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Suddenly?
His start in SF was the 7th of his career.
His start vs the Niners in Seattle was his 15th.
Sure he has a great HFA but, methinks there was a tad bit of learning in those 7 games in between (not to mention gelling of the entire team) and the 3 since.

Not to mention, Wilson was in a very vanilla offense with tight reigns. The second they gave him more slack, he began to flourish
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Suddenly?
His start in SF was the 7th of his career.
His start vs the Niners in Seattle was his 15th.
Sure he has a great HFA but, methinks there was a tad bit of learning in those 7 games in between (not to mention gelling of the entire team) and the 3 since.

He had no problems dropping almost 300 yards, one of his best games, on the Patriots the week prior in his 6th career start The biggest difference is their HFA. Is Russell a good QB, yes he is but on the road, that offense is not that great...
Dude home game. We've seen seattle twice. We won't come out flat again.
Give us home
Not the Dome
Would love to see The Niners deflate the ongoing Cinderella story that is the Seattle Seahawks but with that said I think we have a better chance beating the Falcons in Atlanta.
Not to mention... The Seahawks are cheaters and if the refs continue to allow the holding that's been going on with them they can beat anybody.
IF we can beat the Packers I prefer Hawks at home and I prefer strong run gameplan, hard physical, force the run to work, jumbo package on every early down if need be type of gameplan. I want to beat up and wear down that D from the 1st play so that by the end they will be soft and smushy and we have no problem closing out the game with LMJ and Dixon.
[ Edited by WINiner on Jan 7, 2013 at 7:23 AM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:
IF we can beat the Packers I prefer Hawks at home and I prefer strong run gameplan, hard physical, force the run to work, jumbo package on every early down if need be type of gameplan. I want to beat up and wear down that D from the 1st play so that by the end they will be soft and smushy and we have no problem closing out the game with LMJ and Dixon.

Have to beat 'em up bad and not keep it close because the league really loves their story and seems to be doing everything they can to help them with the officiating. If it's close the refs will call in their favor. I know it sounds ridiculous but look at this past season and how many questionable calls that have gone their way. Just way too many to be a coincidence
First beat the packers, whatever comes after will do...
Originally posted by vermonator:
Have to beat 'em up bad and not keep it close because the league really loves their story and seems to be doing everything they can to help them with the officiating. If it's close the refs will call in their favor. I know it sounds ridiculous but look at this past season and how many questionable calls that have gone their way. Just way too many to be a coincidence

If you believe there is some sort of conspiracy by the NFL it is certainly not going to be to get the Seahawks into the Superbowl. They are all about ratings and selling advertising, the Seahawks are one of the least popular teams from a national standpoint. I don't believe there is any bias anyways, but it won't be to help the Seahawks I am sure of that.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VA49er:
Dude home game. We've seen seattle twice. We won't come out flat again.

Seattle still isn't near as good on the road as at home, Skins were up on them 14-0 until Griffin hurt his knee worse and became useless. If Griffin retained his first quarter health Skins win the game. We are much better all around than the Skins.
Seahawks won't beat us at the Stick. BOOK IT.
I would LOVE to get the Chickens in SF. We need to cleanse ourselves of that loss. That game will tie up all loose ends after we have our ring.
Dont want to face Seattle. If Seattle makes it to the NFCCG they will win it and win the super bowl

BOOK IT.

That team is dangerous when it has momentum.
We still have to play and win this week. geez