There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Would you rather play falcons in their Dome or seahawks at the stick???

Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
Is it me or does it seem like Seattle has their own bounty program going on. Somebody important is always crippled facing them.

You may have something there. It's looking like someone is seriously injured lately after a game with them.. Did you see the cutaway shots of what was going on with sherman and browner and Moss and the other Skins WR? Lots of crazy hitting that didn't seem to end when the play had ended. Some team really needs to hammer those ahos, and I mean really. Tho RG3 injury was not a hit, his knee just went away when he tried to recover a bad snap..

Once the Seahawks got under their skin, it was all over for the Skins. They were completely out of their game and Seattle knew it and took full advantage of it. Instead of going for the deep ball and huge plays there were alot of underneath plays to be had instead. Their gameplan is injure a major part or mentally get underneath key people and the opposing team will abandon gameplan. Just because one or two run plays are stuffed, doesn't mean you shy away from the run game. Thats what they want. I'm tired of the Seahawks. I want the Niners to destroy them as much as I want them to destroy the Falcons.
Atlanta all day. We match up well against offence heavy teams.

Voted for hawks by accident
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I want to play the Sewer-Chickens at the Stick after Matt Ryan has made their defense run around for 90+ plays of constant no-huddle, like Tom Brady did to us the week before we faced them.

i hope you're right, and i also hope that Rodgers and the Packers doesnt do the same to us!
Is it me or does it seem like Seattle has their own bounty program going on. Somebody important is always crippled facing them.

You may have something there. It's looking like someone is seriously injured lately after a game with them.. Did you see the cutaway shots of what was going on with sherman and browner and Moss and the other Skins WR? Lots of crazy hitting that didn't seem to end when the play had ended. Some team really needs to hammer those ahos, and I mean really. Tho RG3 injury was not a hit, his knee just went away when he tried to recover a bad snap..

Once the Seahawks got under their skin, it was all over for the Skins. They were completely out of their game and Seattle knew it and took full advantage of it. Instead of going for the deep ball and huge plays there were alot of underneath plays to be had instead. Their gameplan is injure a major part or mentally get underneath key people and the opposing team will abandon gameplan. Just because one or two run plays are stuffed, doesn't mean you shy away from the run game. Thats what they want. I'm tired of the Seahawks. I want the Niners to destroy them as much as I want them to destroy the Falcons.

I hear you. Did you see the clip of Sherman after the game taunting Trent Williams OT so hard he fliped and gave Sherman a hard right palm to the face? Then Sherman fains injury, raises his hands like a little girl and smiles/sneers. Then as Williams walks away he waves and mouths, bye-bye yer season over. So far the Niner's have been able to control them getting under their skin looks like to me. What they do, do tho is take no pushing, shoving BS from them. Remember A. Davis running after Sherman and throwing him on the ground near the end of the game? Refs didn't catch it, I though he was going to run away whining..

I'm with you, this pretty much is fast becoming THE team I hate the most and their fans are ahos as well, for the most part....Hey but Clemens is gone, their #1 pass rusher; ACL, just a taste of karma for them,more to be delivered..NINERS!!
I want the Seachickens. I want blood. I want to beat the Packers and for Seahawks to beat the Falcons so we can meet at the NFCC. I hate them so bad now they jump to my #1 hated team. I don't even hate the Packers or Cowgirls as much. I want to see us giving them a beat down that they will never forget. Screw the Seahawks!

I hear you. Did you see the clip of Sherman after the game taunting Trent Williams OT so hard he fliped and gave Sherman a hard right palm to the face? Then Sherman fains injury, raises his hands like a little girl and smiles/sneers. Then as Williams walks away he waves and mouths, bye-bye yer season over. So far the Niner's have been able to control them getting under their skin looks like to me. What they do, do tho is take no pushing, shoving BS from them. Remember A. Davis running after Sherman and throwing him on the ground near the end of the game? Refs didn't catch it, I though he was going to run away whining..

I'm with you, this pretty much is fast becoming THE team I hate the most and their fans are ahos as well, for the most part....Hey but Clemens is gone, their #1 pass rusher; ACL, just a taste of karma for them,more to be delivered..NINERS!!

Yea I saw that. It was well deserved. For an organization who was caught with PED's they sure talk a lot of smack. Bruce Irvin is not exactly a drop off, this guys motor is ridiculous and to be against Staley....idk. There were a lot of holes that RG3 normally would have ran through for yards but had to sit there and force passes. Kaep will exploit that given the chance. We have to be prepared for Arron to run because teams often look at him to pass mostly, but the guy has legs which are not slow at all. The team has had time to adjust to a running qb all week, and rest Gore. I just really wished the Niners picked up a decent # 3WR off the list. This could come back to bite em unless A.J and Lockette do something good. Lockette could prove valuable with his size.
Originally posted by luis1985:
I want the Seachickens. I want blood. I want to beat the Packers and for Seahawks to beat the Falcons so we can meet at the NFCC. I hate them so bad now they jump to my #1 hated team. I don't even hate the Packers or Cowgirls as much. I want to see us giving them a beat down that they will never forget. Screw the Seahawks!
Yea I got a box of Shake and Bake. Lets fry em up and throw some fries on the side.
In playoffs - home against anybody is better than being on road against anybody
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
In playoffs - home against anybody is better than being on road against anybody

I'm sure all the teams in the NFC would rather not play the 49ers. The Seahawks are beat up after the Redskin game but they play a Falcon team that lives by the pass. Matty Ice is easy to find, their running game is no great shakes and their defense can be run against. Seahawks seem a tougher group than the Falcons. Let's TCOB with the Pack first and let the chips fall where they may.
My dream is for us to beat the Packers, and the Seahawks to suffer a Pyrrhic victory in Atlanta...I don't want to say anyone gets injured, but maybe they are physically exhausted and a little beat up and they just run out of steam against us...
Originally posted by luis1985:

Same here..... I never thought I would hate a team more than the cowboys, but seattle has moved to the top of my list.
I'll say it now. The road to the SB runs through Candlestick in the NFC. Falcons are s**tting themselves knowing that the hawks are on their way after the Skins pretty much fell to pieces after the quick start and in no way tested the hawks.

The 9ers face the same with the Packers as they are still pretty much fresh after an easy wild card game. Take care of the Packers and the hawks will be coming to the stick. Best out of 3 wins.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I would take home field anytime. If its vs the Seahawks it would be more for the energy from the fans since Hawks really don't have to travel far. I really think it will be the Seahawks, so we really. Need to handle business Saturday.
I would love nothing more but to get revenge in the NFC championship against the peacocks. Nothing more. I live in Peacocks territory and have heard the fans run their cocky mouths all year long. Even the local media talks about them like they won the f**king superbowl ten years running.

But i do think ATL would be the easier matchup, and if i had my choice i would pick them. I simply think we would match up real well against them.

We got to get through GB first. But i do beleive that the Peacocks will beat ATL. So we will get our shot at them IMO if we can beat GB. One step at a time.